Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    RSI - Open Season ($$$) for ABW Members !!
    Hello team,

We are designating February as "Open Season" for any ABW member to change their compensation plan.

We currently have 2 base plans, 7% and an increased compensation plan as follows:

Action Referral Period (cookies): 120 day(s)
    Action Referral Occurrences: Unlimited
    Commission (base): 7.00%

Performance Incentive:
    For Number of Actions equal to or greater than 25 increase commission by 10.00%.
    For Number of Actions equal to or greater than 50 increase commission by 15.00%.
    For Number of Actions equal to or greater than 100 increase commission by 25.00%

You can earnup to 8.75% with RSI, with no exclusivity requirements. Affiliate marketing is about freedom and free choices, we invite you to compare and choose your Janitorial & Cleaning Supplies, Sheds and Outdoor Structures affiliate partner.

We believe that "conversion" is king and when you have an EPC of $31.59 per click, you know the traffic being sent by you is converting into sales.

If you want your program level changed, email me and I will get it done.

** Data Feed is sweet !!!!!!!!

Thanks for your support,
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I added your RSI program to my site as the selection just jumps out for those seeking the "nuts & bolts" of small business office/warehouse and even home supplies.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Thanks Mike, i'm seeing your numbers, waiting for your first sale buddy...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    R$SI sure has some wide selections of home and office supplies. Bet the repreat customer base is good.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

BTW, Mike et all,

We are extending the open season for ABW members....

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread