Merchant needs help with Ultimate Affiliate Program
    I paid to have the Ultimate Affiliate (from Groundbreak.com) script installed on my website, however, there are no "How To Files" to get started or how to navigate the software for the non-tech merchant. Does anyone have experience with software or give guidlines on using it? I am brand new to affiliate marketing.

Sorry, "brownku". Not me... Have you tried contacting them (Groundbrak.com) about it?

Eprussakov,

Thanks for the reply, I purchased Shawn Collins book "Successful Affiliate Marketing For Merchants". I hope it leads me in the right direction. Any other suggestions regardings books or websites on this subject would be appreciated.

"Successful Affiliate Marketing For Merchants"
    For my money the only person who will make much money with this book is Shawn Collins.

Your best bet (and I think you will get a lot more useful info) is to read a lot of the back posts from the members here at ABW.

I personaly would not have purchased "Ultimate Affiliate" had you enquired here on ABW I'm sure some members could have pointed you in the direction of free scripts that do this or at least cheaper scripts that would do it.

It always pays to read a lot of past and present posts at ABW, you would be surprised at what you would learn without having to buy a book.
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

Our programmer told me that you can find free scripts at: www.hotscripts.com

Why don't you choose a hosted solution like ours, at www.myreferer.com
    If you have any question, drop us a note. Or have a look at
    http://www.myreferer.com/content/en/why.shtml

--Max

As opposed to most posts in this thread .... I'll be happy to help you and actually answer your questions.

What part do you need help with with groundbreak? payment integration?

Shawn's book is good, bit outdated now but that's what happens when you write about an ever changing medium like the net, but the basics that are outlined in it are good.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Haiko de Poel, Jr.,

I appreciate your fast response. The script is fully integrated in my website, however, I need the less technical steps the steps on how to start that a friendly user guide should give the beginner. I have read "Kowabunga's ebook" which gives good procedure of how to incorporate their software. I guess I need to know how to navigate control panel in order to launch an affiliate program using the specifically the Ulitimate Affiliate. I have tried to contact Steve from groundbreak.com but I have receive a reply after several attempts.

Thanks to all for the help,

Kurby

Correction: I have not receive a reply from groundbreak.com

Kurby

Kurby,

Is there any particular reason you decided to go with groundbreak.com?

The reason I ask is that we’re looking at doing a custom affiliate program as well and we’re actively trying to find the right fit.

Ideally we would like to an open source solution that we can customize to fit our needs, does anyone have any advice?

Kurby, that’s not good business for a company to abandon a customer; maybe let them know that they steered at least one person (me) away from using their product that might make them jump.

Talk Soon,
    Ron

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread