Need Advice
    Hi,

I am a new joinee to this forum.
    Can you suggest some good affiliate network program to target Australia , in general Oceania region. I am operating my store since past one year for australia region but i am not getting good response.

Thanks in advance

Outsourced Program Manager John Jupp's Avatar
    Try ClixGalore
    Speaking as an affiliate I have to say that I use ClixGalore. I also use a few from DGM Australia but ClixGalore is primarily my main network for Australia.

Since using them and some of the international companies they list, my sales in Australia have shot up and I particularly like their offer to provide Japanese language translation for companies selling in Japan. I plan to have solely Japanese pages through them sometime next year as the companies they list which I advertise have enabled me to have very high listings in Asia Pacific.

There are other networks sure and I can't speak for them but I'm sure others will. ClixGalore do charge a nominal fee against affiliate accounts which puts a few affiliates off but I have done fairly well with them so far.

Thanks JOhn Jupp for your advice.

I'll be contacting you
    As neither of us can PM on this board due to insufficient posts I will contact you via your site in the next few days. I already advertise you. I'm after a landing page with my affiliate links built in.

John Jupp and OZCDSHOP,

Hi and Welcome to ABW! :

ClixGalore? ---- Use the search function Please!

This is just one result
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Hi Haiko

I re-registered under this name as I lost my password for my other id and couldn't see how to get it. Other ID was Mrjupp. As you quite rightly pointed out in your link. Some affiliates hate ClixGalore, some like it. Me, I like it because I'm earning money. Can't comment on ShareaSale as I don't use them and have no plans to.

Excellent!!!
    Thanks OZCDSHOP.

Much obliged for the correspondence. I'm all set not only for the landing page on my shopping portal for all geographic areas but I've also registered two additional domains, one a .com and the other a .co.uk for the landing page too.

Look forward to receiving it this week.

All the best

John

Thanks
    Just to let everyone know:

Many thanks OZCDSHOP for the landing page which I have added the DGM Australia links to on my shopping portal. For those interested I am promised a replacement and updated landing page every couple of weeks or so and I now offer 60,000 CD's worldwide...yes worldwide delivery. I've set up two standalone sites in association with OZCDSHOP and I'm hopeful for good long-term results.

They're part of the CDJungle outfit which I also promote. The sites are in Australian Dollars and one of the possible improvements I'd like to suggest for the long-term is being able to process in a number of currencies. I'm even tempted to ask for a CDJungle landing page too which could replace the current OZCDSHOP page for the .co.uk only.

Sure there's a lot of competition in the music scene but I have to give credit where credit is due and OZCDSHOP have been very good to me. Now if more merchants were like them we'd all make money.

How about vitamins?? I love affiliates from OZ. We ship all over and have a ton of customers down there... drop me an e-mail at affiliates@immunesupport.com and we can work something out.

-Lee Gientke
    Affiliate Manager
    ImmuneSupport.com
    affiliates@prohealth.com

Hi Lee

I've had a very brief look at your site. I've got one merchant which supplies products worldwide which I will get around to promoting soon now that EU legislation is kicking in banning health foods, herbal medicine and supplements that have not been in depth tested through stringent accountable and verifiable laboratory testing. The merchant I list does all of the tests and can continue to ship to the EU. That is where the real market will be in about a year's time when 90% of companies are banned from shipping to the EU. If your products comply I might be interested. I'll be setting up a stand alone site in about six months to focus on this.

Regards

John

Hi John-

We've been following the EU stuff. The AG made his ruling about a week ago saying the EU couldn't ban supplements, so you shouldn't worry! While it isn't final, most of the time the full court follows the AG's ruling. If you are interested, visit the Alliance for Natural Heath's website at http://www.alliance-natural-health.org/. They've got the ruling and other information avalible there.

Best,

Lee

ugg!
    Ugg, too many e-mail addresses- if you need, I can be reached at affiliates@prohealth.com. Our major website is immunesupport.com (we have over 150 different web properties that focus on other things like weight loss, alzheimers, etc.)

-Lee Gientke
    Affiliate Manager
    ImmuneSupport.com
    affiliates@prohealth.com

That's good news Lee. My family has an extensive background in homeopathy. My Great Grandfather formed the now defunct British Biomedical Association back in 1911.

My family sold all our formulae to Seven Seas, owned then by Imperial Tobacco which formed part of the Hanson Group of companies.

The judgement is however not a ruling and when the European Judges meet in June there will be compromise. The Directive will be amended but the core of it will remain. I've spoken to a couple of MEP's who say the same thing. I'll be in touch.

cool!
    John-

Looks like with your background, you'd make an outstanding affiliate of ours. I look forward to working with you.

-Lee

Thumbs up Big Smile
    Flattery gets you everywhere.

If you are able to offer a Private Label option then I'll be extremely interested. I can host it myself as I've oodles of bandwidth and disc space.

Still don't want anything for some months though. I want to see what compromise legislation is passed.

At present I'm up to my neck in the brown stuff, pulling my hair out with javascript problems for a travel site using software which the big UK companies subscribe to for online bookings.

Got a techie on the case as I spent 14 hours messing about with the script for only partial success and I'm dreading the bill

Still if all goes well then give it a couple of years and as old Del Boy would say..."we'll be millionaires"

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread