womensuits.com
    Hello all,

I am just new affiliate for a while; I made the first time sale from womensuits.com ; I don't know if I am right or wrong; If I am wrong; please correct me; when I signed up with womensuits.com ; I was told to earn 10% of commission of every sale; Last week, I sold for them one suit with the cost of that suit is $165 on sale price ( of course without tax and shipping costs); I suppose I earn 10 % from $165 is rough about $16.50 for that sale; when I checked in my report ; the sale of the amount is only $149 and I only earn $14.90 for that sale; I emailed them and asked question about this; up till now I have no reply from them. If any one is an affiliate with womensuits.com has the same deal as me or know something about this merchant; please let me know if I am wrong or right? Or it is a good merchant to stay with? Or probably, it must be some kind of coupon when the customer checked out and redeemed it?
    Thank you in advance.

the company seems to be ok, I've made a few sales with them already. I think they have a new AM who will hopefully visit here once in a while.

the only discount I know of is a 5 percenter we can use but there is always the chance for a coupon we don't know about with any company.

Thank you for your reply; I got a reply today from womensuits.com ; the order of the transaction was shown in the report which I viewed from banner of the picture was different from the sale record of the customer bought it from; the one was shown in the report was $149; but the banner was shown the picture of customer $165; That is why I was confused the one customer bought was not shown exact the picture at the sale report. Probably the picture customer clicked on which was not the one they bought; they might surf around to see some other deals.

Thank you anyway for your info; which AM you are talking about and where I can see this from?

I received this email on 12/2/04:

Dear Affiliates,

I will no longer be managing the WomenSuits.com affiliate program.
    This will not affect any of your links or commissions. Should you have any future questions or concerns, please contact David Dolce at david@womensuits.com. Also, all emails to affiliates@womensuits.com will be forwarded to him.

It was a pleasure working with you. Best of luck on all your endeavours. Happy Holidays!

Kim Rowley

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread