KillerCASH
    I would like to open any discussions over our affiliate program KillerCASH we have been live for 4 years now and have a large # of affiliates. As internet marketers I am sure you have many of suggestions on how we can improve our program any suggestions you may have would be greatly appreciated.
    KillerCASH consists of the programs spykiller and historykill.

ABW Ambassador
    Maybe behave decently? I think spykiller has a terrible online presence, and your software is suspect. More people fear it than say nice things about it.

Unfortunately there are many other software products out there that use our name. If you go to download.com and look @ our unbais reviews from end users you will see that we have a positive feedback, also the negative posts 90% of which where customers looking for free wear. There are at least 5 other software companies that use our name sending a c&d letter does not always work immediately.

I just went to
    http://www.download.com/SpyKiller/36...-10326430.html

Why do all the 5 star ratings seem to be Subject only one liners and all the negative ratings seem to be longer reviews.

Are you kidding? Please go back to the site and look again both the positive and negative threats are the same length. I started this thread with hopes of getting insite in providing our affiliates with a better affiliate program. If anyone has any question over the performance of our softwar please read the reviews yourself.

ABW Ambassador
    Alex, regardless of the comments are about your software or not (the ones I saw posted elsewhere was pretty much the same as the negatives on download so i think it is the same software), to improve your program, the first step you have to do is improve that image, because right now more forum posts around the net describe spykiller as spyware itself, than describe it as a solid product (could not find any newsgroup or forum posts that said that.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread