Am looking for someone with a background in datafeeds, that knows how to "upload" both photographs (in this case) and events (to follow) onto a web site, using xml, csv, or excel data feeds.

If you can do this quickly and easily, then I would like to talk to you. Please send me an email at, and let me know a little bit about your background, and what you would charge on an hourly rate? (Long term, I have one partner with 150,000 events I need to load onto another platform via xml, but this would at least get things started.)

Again, need someone who really knows their stuff here, and can work *fast and efficient.*

far far away....
    first thing you need to do ... for credibility... is get a real email address!

Sent you an email.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by my2cents:
    first thing you need to do ... for credibility... is get a real email address! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's wrong with his email address? I've heard of yahoo.

My main email address(for the last few years) is a yahoo address, great when you change ISP frequently.

They seem to have good spam blocker.. because I've had maybe 2-3 spam emails in the last month. Did I mention I've had this address for years?

He's requesting help, not offering services with attached geocities business site address

Anyhow, back on topic.. wish I knew my stuff.. half the time I'm doing rapid succession trial and error on my queries until it displays right

southern California
    My personal e-mail has been at yahoo for years and my web site email is sent to another yahoo address.
    I can check my e-mail at work and the good spam blocking lured me from hotmail.

And with the new 1 gig of storage per address there's lots to like! In fact just a week ago I was filling out info on a form which asked for my e-mail address. The company wouldn't allow Yahoo or Hotmail type addresses (just "real" e-mail addresses) so I blew them off and they won't get my business!

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread