I showed a sale for MagazineCity without any amount and the commission just appears as $0. Is this some sort of bug on CJ's end? Has this happened to anyone before?

Happened to us 6 times this month. CJ has yet to answer my numerous complaints, as have the merchants.

From what I believe Todd said in another post is that although it is posible it is also most unlikely. I would keep after them.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    David Elam said that as I recall. Anyway, when the source is from within CJ itself, that says to me to keep on 'em! Needless to say, after I read THAT [that it's highly unlikely], I have tried to contact $0 sale merchants (no response) and made special note of which ones have showed that unlikely figure. I haven't seen it coming from one place enough to drop 'em yet, but they can bet if I see it from the same place again and again they'd better have a good explanation for it or they'll lose a lot of sales!

Note: I occasionally get these $0 sales...Suddenly merchants forget how to punch Send on their e-mail--no response!

One of my good merchants answered me that the order had been attempted on an item that was out of stock and they were working on making sure than an out of stock item could not be put in the shopping cart.

One of my former merchants always had an excuse about it being a cancelled order or an invalid cc (geeee, funny how $0.00 doesn't affect your reversal stats), and even took to writing to me as soon as an order was reversed. However, it was too late and they were canned completely. After David Elam said that it should be rare and it's something to look out for, you better believe I want to hear a valid reason or the merchant is gonners from my pages.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread