Any Suggestions?
    Being as this is my first day here and not understanding the protocols, I'd like a few suggestions as how to stay in line and not get myself booted. That would be terrible.

I have an affiliate program that I want to introduce to all of you. I posted it today under New programs. I would love to get some feedback from all of the successsful people here ( I guess that's all of you) on what to do and what to avoid.

I am in the Credit Card Acceptance Industry. I have been doing this for the last 10 years and have focused on the internet aspects the most. This is an area that is slowly developing and we have become one of the few leaders in this area. Keep your ears open in the few months.

I would like to offer to all of you advice on setting up your accounts, without expectation of using our services. There are a lot of pitfalls and misperceptions that can be avoided if you know the right questions to ask when setting up your account with whomever you chose.

My reason for being on this board is to offer you a profit sharing opportunity. Some of our current affiliates are earning $2000.00 plus on a monthly basis. I would love to write those kind of checks for you.

Thanks for letting me join all of you and I hope that it'll be a long and prosperous journey for all of us.

Anna Solomon
    FastTransact, Inc.

The link to Anna's new program post is ->http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...ewpost&t=54593
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Thanks for the link!

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread