Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Hi everyone,

For those of you who are already datafeed-receiving affiliates of Rugman.com, please email me at affiliates@rugman.com to say hello if you haven't done so already, and make sure I have you on my contact list for updates. Once I have that, I can send a new feed as soon as possible. I have a list that I inherited from Catherine before she left, but want to be sure I have all contact info for any who may have been missed.

If you don't currently receive data feeds from us, but would like to know more about them, please visit the thread on Free Feeds at the top of this forum, or feel free to contact me.

Hope to hear from all of you soon!

Best regards,
    Liz

Hello everyone,

It's come to my attention that emails sent to affiliates@rugman.com were bouncing back last night and this morning. If you have tried to contact me and this is the case, please notify me by PM-ing me here and resending your email as I believe the problem has been solved (I hope!).

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused to any who have tried to contact me, and experienced a bounce-back as a result.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers,

How often is the datafeed updated?

Hi Jane,

I believe our feeds were always to be updated on a monthly basis up until the point when I took on this role for Rugman.

I'm not sure whether it had been actually updated monthly, or if it had been an every-two-months type of thing, but I am making every effort to dole out updates (manually, mind you) on a monthly basis, and so far so good.

For more details on our datafeeds, feel free to check out my posting in Catalyst's "sticky" thread at the top of the Datafeed forum. Catherine had posted first for Rugman (last year) but please check out my more recent update as details have changed slightly.

If you're interested in featuring our feeds on your own sites, all I need from you is your PID and your non-CJ email address, and of course, you need to be an affiliate of Rugman.com.

Get in touch with me if you're interested!

Cheers and have a great weekend...

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread