Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up RSI - Get $25.00 deposited in your CJ account . . .

Happy Valentine's Day from ReStockIt.com!

ReStockIt.com has over 50,000 quality Restaurant, Janitorial and Office Supplies and Equipment products in over 52 warehouses nationwide. Featuring a complete line of foodservice and kitchen supplies that appeals to any kitchen or restaurant, we have the products that business and consumers are looking for. We are on the Commission Junction Network, have 120 day cookies and pay up to 8.75% commission on sales. We are so confident in our ability to convert your targeted traffic, we are putting our money where our mouth is. Give yourself a raise, start earning what your traffic is worth. If you are not a member of the ReStockIt program, please accept our invitation and join now.

Load our links, earn $25.00 !!!

Load our 125x125 banner below and will add $5.00 to your CJ account, load the product feed and we will add another $20.00 in your account next month. The banner link below will be swapped out with fresh, weekly hot deals so you can always have the best deals on your site to offer your site visitors. The data feed will feature all our hottest, best converting products for your site visitors.

This is how it works:

1) Load the banner below to your site, home page or janitorial, office or kitchen supply section on your site.
    2) Send me the URL where it's loaded, get $5.00 added to your account next month.
    3) Load the data feed on your existing janitorial, office or kitchen supply site or on a new site.
    4) Send me the URL of the site that is running the feed, get $20.00 added to your account next month.
    5) The banner you need to load for this promotion is a 125x125, Link ID# 10364740 in CJ.

ReStockIt.com Data Feed Is Now Available

We have completed the affiliate data feed and it is now ready for prime time. We have cleaned it up, modified it and tuned it up for your websites. You can request the feed here: rsifeed@andyrodriguez.com
    • Only the best converting 20,000+ sku's are included.
    • Anything under $10.00 has been removed from the feed.
    • We have incorporated easy insertion of CJ tracking codes.
    • Free Shipping policy on orders over $199 assure you of high average orders and fantastic conversions.
    • We are able to help you set up the feed if you need assistance.
    If you already have the right traffic for this vertical, join those who already have changed over to ReStockIt.com and have seen their conversions sky rocket. With an EPC of up to $31.59, you know your clicks will convert into sales.

Please feel free to call me, email me or IM me with any questions, suggestions or ideas you may have. I want to do everything possible to insure you get a check from us next month.

To your success,

Andy Rodriguez.

ReStockIt.com
    Affiliate Program Management Team
    P: 305-412-3512
    C: 305-785-4524
    AIM: AffiliateDoctor

Join all ARC managed affiliate programs today -
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Hello team,

Thanks, tons of new apps yesterday. Let me know if you need anything from me....

WTG mate, from down under, you know who you are, looking for some awesome sales from you....

Those of you PPC folks that applied, let me know if you need a keyword list..
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Ok, so far we have 10 affiliates that have earned the $25.00 bucks.....

Load them up, send em the url and get $5.00, add the datafeed get another $20.00 on top....

Can we make it any easier?

Hmmmmm... Okay!

Fred

Quote Originally Posted by buy_online
    Hmmmmm... Okay!

Fred
    c'mon Fred, you can get this free gravy can't you ???

Your webmerge expertise, our killer RSI feed, bang - $25 buckaroos...

Maybe if you get a sale or two, you may even get another $25.00 from ARC

I will translate for you. Yes.

Heheheh....

email sent.

Fred

I will translate for you. Yes.

Heheheh....

email sent.

Fred
    Feed download link has been sent....lock and load buddy

**sniff** **sniff sniff**

Thought I smelled money.

How'd I miss this?
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

Quote Originally Posted by popdawg
    **sniff** **sniff sniff**

Thought I smelled money.

How'd I miss this?
    You did, check your email

~~ Fred attempts to hypnotize Andy ~~

Andy -- you are now feeling sleepy...very sleepy... That's it. Now, you are going to think about my email and let me know what you think... That's it - good. (Andy is nodding yes).

Now, when I snap my fingers you'll wake up refreshed and have a great evening.

"Three...Two...One...SNAP!"

Fred

O.K. I couldn't take it any more and signed up through CJ.

Sent an email requesting feed. Please Please try and send it to me today so I can get this going b-4 the weekend and I can enjoy some without thinking about the new products i want to promote!!!

Thank You
    Suz~~GearGirl~~

Quote Originally Posted by suzigeek
    O.K. I couldn't take it any more and signed up through CJ.

Sent an email requesting feed. Please Please try and send it to me today so I can get this going b-4 the weekend and I can enjoy some without thinking about the new products i want to promote!!!

Thank You
    Suzi,

You have mail....have a great weekend...and thank you for your support...your site should do very well in this vertical.

~~ Fred attempts to hypnotize Andy ~~

Andy -- you are now feeling sleepy...very sleepy... That's it. Now, you are going to think about my email and let me know what you think... That's it - good. (Andy is nodding yes).

Now, when I snap my fingers you'll wake up refreshed and have a great evening.

"Three...Two...One...SNAP!"

Fred
    Fred, got your email, been giving it some thoughts and will be sending you some ideas by the end of the week...

But, yes i'm interested...

Thank you Andy. My concern was not just to try and push something on you, but that there were issues that superseded the question you had asked. I'll give you some more info this week.

Have a good weekend.

BY the way - how was your evening last night - did you feel well rested? Heheh...

Fred

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez

Load our links, earn $25.00 !!!

Load our 125x125 banner below and will add $5.00 to your CJ account, load the product feed and we will add another $20.00 in your account next month. The banner link below will be swapped out with fresh, weekly hot deals so you can always have the best deals on your site to offer your site visitors. The data feed will feature all our hottest, best converting products for your site visitors.

This is how it works:

1) Load the banner below to your site, home page or janitorial, office or kitchen supply section on your site.
    2) Send me the URL where it's loaded, get $5.00 added to your account next month.
    3) Load the data feed on your existing janitorial, office or kitchen supply site or on a new site.
    4) Send me the URL of the site that is running the feed, get $20.00 added to your account next month.
    5) The banner you need to load for this promotion is a 125x125, Link ID# 10364740 in CJ.
    The first batch of $25.00 bonuses was processed yesterday, sent to RSI and will be added to CJ this week. A big thank you to all that participated and loaded the links and the feed...

It was our best month ever, with a 289.47% growth in affiliate sales over the previous month. Thank you !!!

Now the good news - it was such a success, we are extending this promotion for the month of April.

Go ahead, take our money ...

Pretty soon it will be the month after "next month".
    Tim
    consultant by day, affiliate by night

Quote Originally Posted by infospongellc
    Pretty soon it will be the month after "next month".
    Tim,

Bonuses were posted to the accounts, i'm going to check with RSI and get back with you.

Is anyone else not seeing their bonuses on CJ ?

~ A

UPDATE:

Sincere apologies form RSI, all bonuses have now been added. It was their first time doing this procedure. I have spanked them and told them they needed to get really good at this because we were going to be awarding many more $25.00 bonuses.....

The $25.00 promotion has been extended till further notice....

Load our lnks, get your money....
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; April 12th, 2005 at 05:51 PM.

Hey Andy,

Happy Memorial Day.

I just got around to adding this to my site. Waiting for an approval at CJ. Have a great Day.

Hey Andy,

thanks for the quick approval. Links are up and running.

20. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread