Thumbs up Awesome Board!
    Haiko,

I really like this bullentin board. We are currently reseaching boards to place on one of our sites. Did you build this yourself or can you tell me were you got the template. This is one of the best bulletin board layouts and functionality I have ever seen and participated in.

Anna
    I wanted to ask you privately but I am way under in my posts to do that!!!

Anna,

It's Vbulletin.com and I highly highly recommend it, I'm slowly but surely adding various hacks - just finished added most recent searches hack - see http://forum.abestweb.com/search.php after being in infopop hell for the longest I can tell you that VB rules and you really should see the admin... really robust.

I have two extra paid licenses if you want email me (haiko[at]abestweb.com).
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Thanks Haiko

I'll email you tomorrow and learn more about it. I've been enjoying your board and I've come to realize I know Diddly about affiliate world. Learning a lot. Just got to fiqure out the acronyms!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Haiko de Poel, Jr.
    Anna,

It's Vbulletin.com and I highly highly recommend it, I'm slowly but surely adding various hacks - just finished added most recent searches hack - see http://forum.abestweb.com/search.php after being in infopop hell for the longest I can tell you that VB rules and you really should see the admin... really robust.

I have two extra paid licenses if you want email me (haiko[at]abestweb.com).
    Don't get hack crazy. I did and when a new version comes out and you have to upgrade because the new version fixes a security bug thats being exploited. You have to start from scratch and if your database is cluttered with hacks it will be even harder.

I'm not ... seen what whappens when you do, kept track of the ones I like tho.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Yeah I limited my self to 10 hacks. 2 Major ones and 8 minor cosmetic ones. It would be a lot easier if they would just tell us what was changed so we don't have to reinstall everything.

Ok..............I'm so green, can you explain hack's, major and minor???????

So much to learn.. :LOL

Major hacks require modifications in a few of the php files and adding of more then 5 templates. Minor hacks are just template hacks or 1 php file mod.

I'll store that but.......... can we get more basic, I'm an AM virgin

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread