just breaking the ice . . .
    Nice to see a specific Google Adsense posting place. Now, if someone from there would post here it would be even nicer!

It is nice to have here but I doubt anyone from google will ever post here but its a good thought. We can share what works and what doesn't without mentioning anything outside their terms.

I am glad someone finally broke the ice.
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    I'll Chime In
    I must say adsense has really come through for me as of late. Makes up for some of the other losses.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

Can I ask how much $$ is made off Google Adsense? I've thought of using it but it always seems like it would be so little $$ that it wouldn't be worth it. You don't have to tell me exactly how much money you make, but just what the general payout is.

Thanks.

Cool
    about the only way I can put it without violating the TOS is that the minimum check is $100 per month and some of us get it and some of have to wait another month to see it.

if you have a site with some content on it you might consider applying for it and putting it on that site in various places.

Lets put it this way, in 2003 I did not have google ad sense, in 2004 I started using it late in December 2003....I discovered untapped revenue on a site that made very few sales but had high traffic that is now my number one money maker out of all my sites and 2004 was my best year to date

OUT!

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread