Future webhosting will be specialized on clients needs than technical specifications
    Future webhosting will be specialized on clients needs than technical specifications. There are more than 30,000 webhosting services but most of them only describe their services in technical specifications that even could not be understood by their clients. The technical specifications that are often quoted are: linux hosting, unix server, windows server, cgi, php, fantastico etc, very seldom webhosting service put their feet on clients shoes to understand what clients need. For example client need affiliate hosting, mini hosting, ebooks hosting, secure transaction hosting, corporate hosting, personal hosting, forum hosting, games hosting, anonymous privacy hosting, full secured web hosting, mail server hosting etc. Each type of these specialized web hostings need different technical specifications that clients wont need to understand, its webhosting admin's job who should set it up according to its specialization whatever clients need. With specializations the 30,000 webhosting services will have its own niche of services so no more price competition between them that only decrease its customer service.
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; February 14th, 2005 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Get more posts to add a sig

I am confused, are you trying to start a dialog on the future of webhosting, or spamming the thread with your link and keywords?

Former or latter?

Fred

This is just proposed idea of specialization for all webhosting services that are too many on the net which tend to unhealthy competition that only decrease its services. Dont get bad prejudice, the above idea was thought carefully for development of our current cold technical webhosting which is not user friendly just like old dos pc that only could be used by computer geek. Arent you happy if one day there are some specialized affiliate hosting or ebooks hosting, forum hosting ? Watch my prediction if you dont believe.
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; February 14th, 2005 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Get more posts to add a sig

Exclamation
    LOL -- I love your keyword writing style. I'm jealous!

Fred

ABW Ambassador
    Fred, he is just saying he is going to specialize, by covering everything.

http and a telephoto
    I good web host does what you are saying they should do and then tells you what tech specs you need to meet your needs.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Angry
    big fat stinky piece of spam if you ask me
    Getting There Is Half The Fun! Staying There Is Half The Battle!

LOL !

His first post has no less than 16 "wébhöst" or "Höst" in it!

I stand by my second post...

And, thank you Haiko.

Fred

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread