Las Vegas and eComXpo
    Wasn't to sure which thread to post this on!

We are going to be presenters at the Xpo and are giving away a free trip to Vegas, we also have some free passes to give away for those who want to go but can't afford it.

Our presentation is called :
    eCommerce Zen - The Sublime Art of Online Processing it'll play on Thursday 3:30 CST

Come check out our booth and tell us what you think about it. If you also have a booth and have early preview come stop by for a visit. We'd love to have feedback.

All presentations will be available afterwards by on demand. But the live Q & A won't be included. You can however chat with someone manning the booths if they have a chat room available and if someone is there.

We will have 5 people available during normal business to chat with you.

Email me if you want a free pass!

annas@fasttransact.com

http and a telephoto
    I stopped by your booth and it looks great, one of the nicer ones I might add. And I will most definitely be entering your drawing! I love Las Vegas!!! Gotta meet Billy Kay in person one of these days... lol.

Overall I am impressed with the show set up and the preview. I have made suggestions to people who's booths I stopped in if I encountered problems. Now to finish getting the content I want added to my back end pages!!!

My booth is NightFire Productions. I actually have 3 presentations, 2 Thursday and one Friday and have an in booth presentation. And as I mentioned in the other thread, I have a digital camera as my booth prize. I don't have a big promotion budget
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Advertising, in any manner, of your presentation on a board that doesn't support the event appears to be an effort in futility.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Loxly

Just checked out your booth as well.

I like it! What are your presentations? I like to listen to them. We are really getting jazzed about the show. Seems like it is going to be well attended.

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by Haiko de Poel, Jr.
    Advertising, in any manner, of your presentation on a board that doesn't support the event appears to be an effort in futility.
    I posted the above *before* I knew that ABW had reversed it's position on eComXpo. Sorry if it looks like advertising. My presentations are about helping people do stuff for themselves, and although I *might* eventually make some residual income, I am not promoting a product or service for sale. I am, however, setting myself up to do a lot of stuff for people uncompensated. Why? I dunno, seemed like a good idea at the time. I am certainly not independantly wealthy, far from it, but every now and then I do something "just because" it should be done. Direct compensation not needed. I am sure that makes me a fool in many of the eyes on this board.
    Deborah Carney

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlink
    Loxly

Just checked out your booth as well.

I like it! What are your presentations? I like to listen to them. We are really getting jazzed about the show. Seems like it is going to be well attended.
    Lets see how good a detective you are, I am pretty sure I am the only person doing 3 presentations.
    Deborah Carney

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    "The Power of Loyalty
    Nassim Nazemi
    iGive"

Can I turn up, just to throw eggs and this guy?

Well you can if you want but personally wiping egg off of my computer is not how I want to spend my time.

Loxly

Ok I found out who you are. I am definitely going to catch your fundraising presentation. We are in development of a new product called Sustaining Donor Solutions. We have a url www.sustainingdonorsolutions.com but there is just a basic page, we haven't put anything else or functionality into it. I would love to begin a private dialog with you about it. I can use some guidance on how best to market it. If you are interested can you email me? I have a ppt I would love to have you review and critique.

annas@fasttransact.com

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread