I was wondering if anybody can provide me with their opinions on CPABank. I have never used them and unfortunately, they do not provide any merchant information without signing up for their network.

What types of merchants are part of the network, and roughly how many merchants are there? Are they generally pay per sale/lead?

Also (and most importantly), do they pay, and are they timely? Are payments netted together similar to CJ, or do they pay separately for each merchant?

Thanks in advance for any input that's provided!

wtjpm, I have only been with them a month or so. I would say they are pretty much the same as Most of the others like OnResponse. I think they combine all merchants together. I will assume they pay because they have sent me 2 emails asking for my W-2 form. And about 5 minutes ago they called me and said they have a check sitting on the desk waiting for my w-2 form.

I just started using CPABank last month and also recieved a request for a W2. I faxed it to them and am currently awaiting my check.

They seem to have about 90-100 merchants/programs to choose from at any one time. They also just started showing the EPC numbers for each merchant and also for their individual banners and links which is helpful.

Tracking appears to be in real time, and I haven't seen any obvious problems with their tracking. I have one merchant my conversion ratio is about 30%, so it seems like the tracking works just fine.

I will let everyone know when I get that first check from CPABank.

-CK

They pay. I've received checks from them.

ABW Ambassador
    They do pay. I have received checks from them too. I like using them, and the tracking seems to be right on. They use a beacon on the thank-you page at the merchants site. This credits your account immediately. In fact, in the near future, we will probably join the list of advertisers. Their rates are reasonable and I've spoken to them on the phone and they all seem willing to work.

Tom Pyles

Yeah, I like CPABank's tracking.
    My conversion rate at CPABank is always WAY HIGHER than at some other places for similar offers.
    It just makes you go Hmmmm...

QUESTION: Do they debit your account balance like CJ when they cut you a check or do they keep a running total like Onresponse?
    How do you know when they have sent you a check?

ABW Ambassador
    King....Who knows since I'm still showing the same balance in their control panel. The only way I know I get paid is when I get the check in the mail which totally caught me off guard. I am e-mailing them after the holiday to see what is up with the balance still showing a total.

Tom Pyles

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread