UltraDiamonds drops Ebates
    Just wanted to let everyone know that UltraDiamonds has dropped Ebates and TopRebates as affiliates, effective 25 February. At this moment, they are the only software affiliates we are aware of that had joined the program, but will continue to review our joined affiliates to make sure the UltraDiamonds program can be added to the ranks of clean programs.

We will be reviewing outside management companies, but until that decision is reached, I will be managing the UltraDiamonds affiliate program, effective immediately. We have cancelled our CJ management.

I would welcome any communication regarding things we are doing wrong (or right!) and ways that we can improve our program for you.

Best,

Rachael
    (rlevinatultradiamondsdotcom)

"We have cancelled our CJ management."

It's about time that somebody realized a need to step on all of the roaches, and not just the ones that walked on the cake.

Today is a good day.

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Rachel,

Congrats and thanks for you diligence is assessing your partner relationships. If you are terminating your CJ relationship, then I'm sure your existing affiliates will appreciate as much advance notice as you can give them about forth coming changes in linking so they can make plans for any work that will be necessary on their end.

Keep up the good work and we look forward to hearing about upcoming news about your program.

CJ Management
    Looks like I need to clarify...

Our program will remain on CJ's network, but it had been managed from launch by members of the CJ Vantage Merchant program... meaning that UltraDiamonds outsourced the campaign management to CJ staffers.

We will be looking at 3rd party affiliate managers, but until we find a program that matches our needs, I will be taking care of the day-to-day management of the Ultra Diamond program.

My apologies for any confusion.

Rachael
    rlevinatultradiamondsdotcom

No, there was no confusion.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread