Putting a ban on my username is really Professional
    Dear Mr. Haiko de Poel, Jr. ,

By putting a ban on my username and closing the thread, that is really professional.

The explanation you gave in the thread was very useful and explained the reason why the blast was put off, but if you e-mailed me that info, I would have never opened a thread about it and this whole confrontation would have been avoided. A simple e-mail would do the trick, instead of ignoring my e-mails.

Anyways, if you want to show your professionalism, you would unban my original username and you would give me a valid contact info, where I can actually contact you, so we can discuss this e-mail blast.

If I offended you in any way, I deeply apologize, but I am sure you would do the same if you were in my shoes. Hope we can come to a mutual understanding. Thank you.

Having read the previous thread...

I'd have to say that Haiko was being professional...
    Doing his best to look out for your interests...

And you were being an impatient hysterical butthead...
    Because you didnít get immediate gratification...
    A little diplomacy goes a long way...

At least you had the grace and good sense to finally apologize...
    I have to give you credit for that...

Have you ever heard the old saying.... Patience is a virtue...?

Just wondering...

Bob
    <Font size="1" color="99000">Never doubt anybody's word for anything... but... Always double check everything... - Grandpa</font>

If I offended you in any way,
    How about this?

This is very unprofessional, if you are not going to send my e-mail blast, please refund my money. Thanks.
    I think that public post there, did it.

and I think this one it's worse.

Anyway, if you want to show your professionalism, you would unban my original username and you would give me a valid contact info, where I can actually contact you, so we can discuss this e-mail blast.
    I believe that Haiko have more than one way on where he can be contacted and not just by e-mails.

By the way, if I find your program listed on the ABW New Programs and Announcements, I might be more inclined to join those sites there but, if I get an e-mail about your program, there is a 99.99% chance that I would never get to see your site. (which I just saw.)

But, don't worry about this post, I am just someone that hates spam so much, that I probably miss some worthwhile e-mails if they look or smell like spam.

Sal.

People, People you are missing the point. All I wanted was a simple e-mail explaining me the procedures of this e-mail blast. This is my first time advertising on this board, so all he had to do is to send me an email, instead of ignoring the 5 emails that I sent him. Simple as that, all it takes is an e-mail to explain everything. I don't see how am I being unprofessional here. You pay money, you expect something back, at least an email saying "We got your order and we will send the e-mails on this day". Actually he said the e-mails were to be sent two weeks ago, but nothing happened and I wasn't notified.

Anyways, I don't want to argue. I apologized if I caused any discomfort to him. The rest is up to him. If he wants to ignore me, fine. If not, then lets to some business.

P.S. And I am not impatient, I am sure all of you would do the same, if you order some service and you never hear from it for over a month, you get a little worried. Thats all. Thanks for listening

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal
    I believe that Haiko have more than one way on where he can be contacted and not just by e-mails.
    Sal.
    Dear Sal,

I did. I tried calling him, left him a message. Sent numerous e-mails. I kept being ignored. Simple as that. I know he is a busy person, but a simple e-mail would do the trick. Don't you agree with me?

Quote Originally Posted by webpartner

And you were being an impatient hysterical butthead...
    Because you didnít get immediate gratification...
    A little diplomacy goes a long way...

Bob
    Well, if by "immediate" you mean a month and a half, then we must have a different time scale

I agree diplomacy is the key, but one, two, three....e-mails, threads...and you are still being ignored...whats next???

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    whats next???
    A lock on this thread, that's what.

Nothing of note can happen about your situation until Haiko wakes up and logs in, so there's no point in having a roaring fire going at this ridiculous time in the morning.

Haiko can reopen it when he sees it, if he so chooses.
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Banned again.. this time by me.
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

9. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread