Ms Dumb Ass ... but, *NOT* Today! westgroup's Avatar
    Question Familiar with Zabang.com ?
    I was thinking about advertising with Zabang "a new search engine". Before I do however I want to make sure that it is not considered a parasite.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by westgroup
    I was thinking about advertising with Zabang "a new search engine". Before I do however I want to make sure that it is not considered a parasite.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    Westgroup,

I have never heard of them and it looks lilke they are still trying to garner affiliates to post their content. I would hold off from this myself until they actually had a search engine you could view, test and most of all, see if they are another 180 solutions type of parasite.
    Signup Now for our KiteandWind affiliate program exclusivly at Shareasale.
    * 7% + Bonus - 365 return days
    * 2nd Tier Signup Bonus - Parasite Free - Auto Deposit Merchant
    * Free Datafeed - PopShops- Performance Cash Bonus

ABW Ambassador
    Even if they ever took off, i wouldn't throw any money in their direction. People use the big SE's. Advertise where people will actually see you.

Ms Dumb Ass ... but, *NOT* Today! westgroup's Avatar
    Thanks Poopie & TrustNo1.
    That's kind of what I thought but wanted an expert opinion (and hey, I got 2)

Use AdBrite, if you want to test something "New"
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    I'd say if they aren't in the top 11 here, don't waste your time:
    www.payperclickguru.com

Now the person who runs this site is obviously an affiliate, so take it all with a grain of salt. The commission paid to them is likely one factor in their rankings system - but I can confirm from my own experiences, that the list is more than good enough to work from. For me though, silly to see Google at #5 -> Overture and Google is where you should play first.

Why the top 11? The one he shows at 11, for me, is better than the ones in 8th, 9th and 10th. So I recommend his top 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Haiko de Poel, Jr.
    Use AdBrite, if you want to test something "New"
    I just signed up with Adbrite yesterday. Is there a way to prevent a specific site from showing up on the "Network Ads" like with Adsense? The reason I ask is because there is an ad for a "Male Performance Pill" that keeps showing up and it hasn't been evaluated by the FDA yet. I have the ads setting on "Low - Good, clean ads" but it still shows up. I'm going to email Adbrite but I just saw this thread and thought I would post.

findawebhost:

Not every "PILL" is a "DRUG"... The ad which you are referring to is more than likely from what you've said about it, promoting a herbal, nutritional, or vitamin supplement...

A herbal, nutritional, or vitamin supplement wouldn't have to be evaluated by the FDA. Especially in light of the FDA's banning of Ephedra being over-ruled and sent back to the FDA.

Think of it like this a DRUG is required to be approved by the FDA before it is approved, the drug manufacturer has to prove to the FDA that that DRUG is safe in order to get the drug approved by the FDA.

A herbal, nutritional, or vitamin supplement is actually consdered a FOOD, it has no oversight from the FDA, EXCEPT in cases where the FDA can proof that it is HARMFUL.

12 MILLION people were using Ephedra, *ONLY* 155 people had deaths which may or may not have resulted from use or abuse of Ephedra. The courts ruling was that in essence, 155 deaths possibly related to the use of Ephedra out of 12 MILLION users doesn't rise to the level of being harmful.

All herbal, nutritional, or vitamin supplements are required to clearly notate that they are not intended to diagnose or treat any specific medical problems, and that they have not been evaluated by the FDA.

Those disclaimers are required under federal law.

Also, more than likely the ad would be considered to be 'clean' as long as it wasn't graphic or suggestive.

do they have a PPC program? I tried many of the 2nd tier PPCs and all of them have really bad ROI.
    [url=http://www.onlinemarts.com][b]Online shopping deals Free Coupons[/b][/url]

eCommando, Zabang isn't launched, yet...

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread