Results 1 to 3 of 3
February 20th, 2005, 04:24 PM #1
- Join Date
- February 20th, 2005
I'm interested in learning how to work with datafeeds. I have some experience creating websites already and I'm looking at datafeeds as a new option. I have a few questions. Thanks in advance for any help
1) I understand webmerge is the best program for easy site creation with datafeeds? Is it the only option besides creating your own script? So far from my reading looks like webmerge is worth is cost in gold.
2) I know store/products datafeeds come from merchants. Is there other kind of datafeeds? Like content, article, jokes, etc Datafeeds and if posible where I can get some?
3) With so many people using datafeeds duplicate content is an issue, primarily for SERP's and SEO. What way techniques can be used to avoid SE penalties for duplicate content?
4) any pointers for tutorials, resources, tips are apreciated.
February 20th, 2005, 05:01 PM #2
Originally Posted by kaliusDeborah Carney
- Join Date
- January 18th, 2005
TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com
February 20th, 2005, 05:43 PM #33) With so many people using datafeeds duplicate content is an issue, primarily for SERP's and SEO. What way techniques can be used to avoid SE penalties for duplicate content?
1. Try to add some additional content (see your Q2)
2. If you are coding in PHP use some randomness..
3. Get reviews (hard one )
4. Write reviews...
5. Substitute some words with synonymsVictor
[url=http://dir.seo7.net]FREE Website Directory[/url] <- add your link NOW!
[url=http://seo7.net/buy]Buy links[/url] <- cheap
By Eric Ewe in forum Midnight Cafe'Replies: 5Last Post: May 14th, 2007, 02:36 AM
By leebrooker in forum Midnight Cafe'Replies: 1Last Post: January 29th, 2007, 11:46 AM
By OkCher in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 0Last Post: September 8th, 2006, 05:44 PM
By john9245 in forum Programming / Datafeeds / ToolsReplies: 5Last Post: March 29th, 2005, 09:42 AM
By jq in forum Midnight Cafe'Replies: 1Last Post: January 13th, 2002, 02:01 AM