Smile New Spring Products from SohoDecor.com
    Dear Affiliates,

SohoDecor thanks you for the efforts and supports last year. Spring Garden Decoration Season is around the corner, and we have now switched our product lines from Christmas decorations to Our 2005 Spring Garden Decor Collections.

Many new designs are being introduced this spring, including: vintage style bird houses, bottle-up bird feeders, glass marble suncatchers, message plaques, vintage style night lights, 3D hand-painted metal picture frames and of course, we have added more than 200+ new styles and sizes of wind chimes with all kinds of different themes.

Still the same that we offer a FREE Vibrant Table Wind Chime (a $14 value) with orders above $60. We also add more high quality FREE greeting cards for people who would like to send our products to their family members, friends, and clients and personalize it with their own sentiments.

New updated datafeed has been uploaded to SAS and those items are hot sale for spring, summer and autumn seasons. Link directly to a specific item page has been proven to be the most efficient way to promote our products and we have redone all the product images and thumbnail images(120 pixels fixed width) for improving their quality. (Be sure to check the new image location, old image folder will be removed few month later)

Please feel free to let us know if there is anything we can help you with.

Thank you and have a great spring sale!

Phil
    SohoDecor.com

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Hey Phil,

I'm glad you've standardized the image sizes. It's been a real chore tweaking them to not look strange on my pages because of the different sizes. Is there a simple global-replace we can use to swap out the old image files with the new ones, or will we have to retrieve each image file individually? (Please say it will work with a global-replace!)

Dear Rhea,

I will email you the image details. Tks.

Phil
    SohoDecor.com

Would it be possible for you to make a banner that would always be the current special/holiday in several different sizes?

That way I could put the banner on my sites and not have to worry about changing it all the time. And when you want to update the special/holiday - you could just change out the banner at SAS and it would be updated on our pages.

Thanks!
    Ebudae

Dear Ebudae,

Thank you for the suggestion, but I remember (let me know if I am wrong), affiliates are not able to see the name I use for the banners, only where it links to, and size. Is this still correct? or any suggestion, I will do it for you.

I plan to do offsized banners for the ads not to be blocked by ad-blocking software, what is the max width/height that is allowed?

Thank you and have a good day.

Phil
    SohoDecor.com

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread