Warm wishes to all MyTights.com Publishers and future Publishers,

I really want to get everyone motivated as spring approaches, so I am offering a Performance Incentive to all Publishers!

*Between March 1st and March 31st receive a bonus $20 for every 10 unique transaction at MyTights.com.
I specifically tried to make this incentive one that way within reach of all publishers. (After much debate on ABestWeb over our Christmas Bonus Incentive ;-)

I have done a lot of work on creative to help get your customers eager to buy, so don’t let sales pass you by this March. Take advantage of all the goodies we are offering your customers’ and YOU. I have new seasonal creative ready to upload for the following March Holidays:

· St. Patrick’s Day – March 17
· Easter – March 27

The great news is that all of these new banners will be auto-updated for your convenience each month, so just load our seasonal banners "once" and let your customers take advantage of all our seasonal offers this year. Please take the time to do this and I promise having new exciting creative uploaded automatically each month will be great for your site.

We have set up special landing pages dedicated to specific holidays and seasonal events and each of these hot list pages includes an exclusive affiliate $5 Voucher for your customer to use on their first order.

*For Promotion purposes transactions count for each individual customer, so multiple customer transactions will only count as one transaction.

Please contact me ASAP for any specific creative needed or any questions or concerns.

Best Wishes,

Amanda Hayes
Affiliate Manager
Amanda@MyTights.com
1-800-386-5416