Now you can earn 3 cents per click sending traffic to our Cool Stuff 4 You page.

Just go sign up at Clixgalore

https://www.clixgalore.com/affsignup1.asp?AdvProgID=428.

All sites accepted provided they are in English.

OK, Fred, I have signed up and I am sure folks will click on the link. So, you can pay me the 3 cents when they do. I just don't think they will click on your links when they get to your page so you won't make anything from the traffic I send you. I would feel bad about taking your money if that is the case.

I am probably wrong. I don't make a lot of money like you do. But, all I know is, as soon as I saw the page myself, I wanted to hit the close window button. It kind of made me feel like all those spam e-mails that I do a knee-jerk delete on without even opening.

Well, I'm probably wrong. I guess someone must read and respond to those e-mails or they wouldn't keep sending them. I hope you make a ton.

Go ahead and approve me. And, if possible, could you please tell me if any of the traffic I send you responds to your ads? It would be insightful information for me. Maybe, I am reading my viewers wrong. Maybe, they're a lot dumber than I thimk they be. :eek:

Actually the click thru rate is pretty good.

The links change every week and some people are interested in some specific items.

Once in a while we only post one link. Actually, this page is a web based set up of our ezine.

We'll see how it goes...but we made $165,000 in 2000 just from CJ merchants using a similar format. It costs us $72,000 to pay the affiliates. I was happy and we had well over 1,000 affiliates who made the $20 payout level using our links every month

Fred is it esential for the image to load to get credit for the click through?

Do you accrue the money from month to month until $20.00 is achieved for your program only or is it all added to the pile with other merchants at clixGalore and sent in one aggrigated check?

The checks are cumulative for all merchants -one check each month.

And yes the whole page has to load up. Click and go doesn't count.

And so far the paid for click thru rate on our links is 4.59% based on the first days activity.

This CTR rate is the equivalent of $1.50/1000 impressions viewed on your site.

Not great but the money is in the bank at Clixgalore and you will get paid.

Send us 100 visitors per day and you make $90 per month - $1,080 per year.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    A very quick check of clixGalore doesn't show anything TOO grotty...

Except for this part of the terms...

"clixGalore reserves the right to change the rules or functionality of clixGalore at any time without notice. "

THAT'S a strange little clause...

I checked them out pretty closely and talked with them on the phone for a good long time.

They answered all the questions and seem to be real interested in growing their business
    as a partner not a parasite. Plus they only make money based on how well their merchants do.

For example: You can set up an affiliate program for as little as $75 and pay 4 cents per click and it will only cost you 1 cents for CG. You get 1500 click thrus for your $75.

If you have a deal where you can earn $15 and you can sell 1 in 300 you can break even. And 2, 3, 4, 5 sales in 300 and you are making a profit.

They have a few deals that pay 20%. Check out Clipperfish - it should be a good seller as we get into 'fishing season' in the spring.

So far after one day - 6.72% CTR on our text links and more than 10 affiliates have joined.

I was up and running within 15 minutes of sending them the money. I have my own program manager and they will promote us daily to the multitudes. The Platinum deal is a good value so I did that.
    http://www.clixgalore.com/Click.asp?...D=4119&AdID=43

Having your own program can get you way more traffic for less money than Overture. Question is will you get the sales. You have to test it I think.

At least it won't take you 46 years to use up your money like it does on goclick. Plus you control the who, what, when.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    That looks like it might be worth considering...I'll have to give that option (click merchant) some more thinking, though! I never rush to sign up for things that'd cost $$$...

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread