Flex Track issues
    I thought that by appending ?bfinfo to my links I could track where my sales come from. Here is the problem I'm running in to. Yesterday someone clicked through from my site to PrintPal and placed an order. When I check my reports, the Flex Track ID is being reported properly on the click but the sale is reporting as "No Flex Track Defined". The same thing also happened with TigerDirect. If someone is assigned a Flex Track ID in their cookie shouldn't it be showing up for the sale?

Perhaps your sale came from another link or a cookie?

I just checked my FlexTrack reporting for PrintPal and all of my sales came through with the FlexTrack ID's I had assigned.

You might need &bfinfo= instead of ?bfinfo=. When you append parameters to a URL, ? separates the main URL from the parameters and & separates multiple parameters. For instance, http://www.example.com/index.asp?a=1&b=2&c=3
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Thanks for jumping in and answering this question Michael.
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    You might need &bfinfo= instead of ?bfinfo=. When you append parameters to a URL, ? separates the main URL from the parameters and & separates multiple parameters. For instance, http://www.example.com/index.asp?a=1&b=2&c=3
    Well, I have it working right otherwise the Flex Track ID wouldn't show up in the clicks either. After a further inspection of the sales that came from these 2 merchants it appears they were both made on Friday and just took till last night to report. As of Friday, the bfinfo tag was not being appended to my links. It was merely a coincidence that I got these clicks at almost the same time these sales were reported to me. Im still a newbie at this and reacted without thinking logically. DOH Now if I could just figure out why the TigerDirect sale is showing as $0 I'd be all set.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread