what a pair of dufus's
    I just got this in an email I could not resist posting it

Any opinions on it? The funnier the better

One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Talking
    Yeppers...Camillia, sans the bad wig, is actually Charles' bastard brother fathered by Buckingham Castle's former milkman. That's why Da Queen refuses to attend the wedding and is hiding her face. Or it might be She's ordering the the head guard at the Tower Of London to unfreeze some of the family Jewels kept there to artifically inseminate her to birth a new lineup to the throne.

Does the Royal Mint have an affiliate program??
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Ah... thatís whatís known as parasites lol... they live off the rest of us. A clan that got where they are today by butchering there way to power. ABOLISH THE MONACHRY

I have to agree with you admad1, I remember the tight fisted buggers were too tight to pay insurance on their castle and when it burned down the cheeky sods asked the British public to bail them out.

The queen also bought a new property and wanted to keep the British public out but she did not buy herself a perimeter fence the miserable old boot got the British tax payers to buy it. I seem to remember it cost us £300,000.00

Also Buckingham palace is owned by the British tax payers not the royal family yet the freeloading scum charge us to view it.

Yes abolish the monarchy, that would save the British tax payers at least £12,000,000.00 pounds sterling or $23,080,000.00 US per year.

Can you tell I'm non too keen on them? in fact I'm not sure which is the worse them or the internet parasites LOL
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread