Exclamation Parasites & Canker Comparisons. - Not Funny but, A Real Fact of Life.
    While this is not a joke to me, I decided to make my 1000 post here on the Daily Chuckle forum, just in case some people don't agree with the similarities between a real Citrus Canker Eradication and a real way to really eliminate the parasites from our sites.

As a side joke, I will ask this question: (and take a real hard look at the similarities between the Parasites we know on this business and the Citrus Canker issue.)

If you have a orange tree and you can take all the oranges from that tree without any worry about anything and on the same garden you have a lemon tree and you're making lemonades and make a lot of money with that lemon tree. What would you do if one day you find out for yourself or someone else tell you that your orange tree or your lemon tree, is infested with Citrus Canker? Really, What would you do?

Here I post the Citrus Canker - FAQ's that I found on this site:
    Source: Frequently Asked Questions at: http://www.doacs.state.fl.us/pi/canker/faqs.htm

What does citrus canker look like?
    Is the disease harmful to me?
    Does canker affect only orange trees?
    Why does my tree have to be cut down?
    Are the inspectors spreading the disease?
    Why do citrus trees within 1,900 feet of a citrus canker infested tree have to be destroyed?
    What if the cutting crew damages my property?
    Why is the eradication program crucial?
    How do I identify members of the Citrus Canker Eradication Program?
    FWIW. I found out that all of those 9 questions can easily apply to the parasites issue too. (But unfortunately, for some people MONEY TALKS and the rest is not an issue.)

At least some of you will learn about the damage that the Citrus Canker can do to our trees, even if some of you decide to still work with parasitic merchants and don't care about the Parasite damage that is going on in the affiliate marketing business.

Sal.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Talking
    The nerwork's, and their power broker masters, already have the short list of those who will survive the great cookie Nukem' War. The soon to be deceased only get the typical hype spam as their affiliate# file gets marked as Solient Green
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread