Unhappy Is Zappos Tracking correctly?
    I ordered a pair of shoes through zappos using my affiliate link. I made sure i cleared ALL my cookies and then ordered so that it would not mess up. The clicks have correctly registered in CJ. But there is no sale registered. I mailed jack on 21st and still have not got any reply from him.

Is zappos tracking correctly for everyone else? Or Is it only me? How do i contact Jack? I already mailed him. Is there any phone number i can call him?

Thanks for your replies.

To Your Success,

ABW Ambassador
    My CJ earnings generally have nosedived this month, but I put that down to whatever mess is going on at CJ at the moment rather than individual merchants.

Jack is usually pretty helpful. Try forwarding your email to him again with a 'Jack - did you get this?'.

I would be very interested to hear what he has to say.

You are not alone.. with Zappos
    My 7 day EPC is 1/2 of the 90 day EPC. I have been in contact with Jack and with CJ. So far, nothing has been revealed. Try emailing jack outside of the CJ mail system. He has always been helpful and responsive with me. I just can't believe that these loss in sales are just a coincidence, that it all happened at the same time the delays at CJ started.

Internet Cowboy
    Nothing is tracking correctly with CJ.
    I just got off the phone with them because my transaction reports and my performance reports and my quick stats are all WAY off and the total at the top of the page is not being updated.
    CJ has some serious problems and I am afraid that if they can't get them fixed in nearly two weeks, they will never get them fixed.

Wow, It looks like it is more than zappos tracking. I recently shifted and hence could not access the net. Lets hope CJ gets the issues cleared up. Thanks for the suggestions. I will try mailing jack again.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread