Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AdSense Revenue Tripled Yesterday
    Just kept going up and up yesterday, more than 3 times normal. Sales on the site quadrupled as well. I could not figure out what was happening until checking one small keyword buried in our AdWords account. It received 50 times the normal clicks. But they were valid apparently and the keyword is so cheap that we made money. All from content search. Really wierd and a little scary.

just smile . . .

Take it as it comes, I found a great keyword after didgging thru my best adsense stats also. It is cool when this happens
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

You guys should write a book of tips about your secrets huhh.. what about that?

I don't trust google's content network...I wish g would give a choice of the sites that would get to display your ads.

[edit] sorry, I thought the subject was about adwords
    [edit] damn, it is about adwords, sorry I had to wake at 6am.

ok, never mind me.

last 2 days for me has been gold, I was figuring easter would of stunk but that was far from the case.

Vinnycheat I bought an ebook and my stuff went through the roof with just some simple changes.

Quote Originally Posted by nyfalcon
    last 2 days for me has been gold, I was figuring easter would of stunk but that was far from the case.

Vinnycheat I bought an ebook and my stuff went through the roof with just some simple changes.

Well, what is the name of that book nyfalcon?

Quote Originally Posted by Herb ԿԬ
    just smile . . .

adsense secrets by joel comm

Quote Originally Posted by nyfalcon
    adsense secrets by joel comm
    Hey NYFalcon!

Someone pointed out this thread to me. Glad to see my ebook getting mentioned here. Not sure if I can provide links in this forum, so just do a Google search for "Joel Comm AdSense" and you will find me.

By the way, I do have an affiliate program for the ebook and am paying 40% via Clickbank and $30 via payloadz.. take your pick!

Please message me or email if you have any questions.

Joel Comm
    Author
    Google AdSense Secrets

Hi Joel

I just posted in the other message before I seen this one. I dont like to mention adsenze figures here as I am sure they are watching but your ebook has helped me big time. I could of put a link to your ebook here but I didnt want to piss off Haiko here either
    I think you should see how much it is to advertise here it will be well worth it as I feel most of the folks here are closet adsense users. They just wont admit it!
    Vinny

Question
    HeyJoel do you have trial period for the your ebook?
    [URL=]http://www.intelefone.net/voipvincent[/URL]

I've seen your site on the e-book Joel, on the stat what site are you referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincyheat
    HeyJoel do you have trial period for the your ebook?
    Hi Vincy,

I offer a 30-day money back guarantee. Fortunately, very few people ask for refunds. That means it must be working!

Joel

I've been doing pretty good with AS lately.

Some good tips are here: http://web-building.7gen.com/income/...m-2005-03.html

A lot of it is common sense and having the grey-matter to do a little experimenting to see what works and what doesn't.

- Tim
    Tim
    consultant by day, affiliate by night

Hey Hershey- You revenue only trippled. Well I don't mean to brag but I made 8 times more than my average yesterday.
    (I usually make 0 - 11 cents BUT yesterday I hauled in a whopping 91 cents - lol)

ABW Ambassador
    info, thanks for posting that. but wow do some people not get it. Especially Chris Prillo:
    He claims that Affiliate Marketing is "dead", and especially the way it devalues the web site it is installed on. I don't quite understand his point, but given that his Amazon.COM revenue has fallen to under $50 per quarter you can understand he might be feeling sour on it.

To explain himself he gave this idea: People look at graphics, and they read text. Text tends to draw people in. Hence Adsense, with its reliance on text, draws people "in" better than the typical affiliate tactic of placing a banner on a page.
    When you think affiliate marketing is just banners, you are going to fail.

Chet

What abou this quote?

His main message was about the tendency to use adsense as an "afterthought". Instead he builds his pages FOR adsense, piling the content AROUND the advertising.

Is this a smart idea?

Quote Originally Posted by cheapmom
    What abou this quote?

His main message was about the tendency to use adsense as an "afterthought". Instead he builds his pages FOR adsense, piling the content AROUND the advertising.

Is this a smart idea?
    Cheapmom:

We use AdSense in certain areas, mostly as an afterhought to be honest. It still generates some nice revenue, though.

Id say the same thing as Phillyburbs. Dead spot on a page why bother going thru a network looking for possible matches let google do it for you.

Using some of the tips in that link I posted has doubled the revenue on one of my content sites, which was already doing pretty good before that. Pretty cool!

The new real-time stats are nice, it makes the feedback loop on experimenting much tighter.
    Tim
    consultant by day, affiliate by night

Quote Originally Posted by chetf
    but wow do some people not get it. Especially Chris Prillo:
    When you think affiliate marketing is just banners, you are going to fail.
    If Pirillo is a failure, Al Gore invented the Internet.

I won't speak for him on this issue, but I know his AdSense model and it is anything but a failure. As I mentioned on another thread, I've been doing affiliate marketing from the beginning.. was on board with Amazon when they launched their program. And I agree that affiliate marketing is certainly more than banners.

During the boom of 1998-2000, we were making obscene profits from Drugstore.com, Pets.com and Staples with their outrageous new customer bounties. But those days are gone and we only generate revenue based on a percentage of sales. While affiliates can offer links based on their site's content, you are still placing an ad on your site that looks like an ad.

That's the beauty of AdSense. Done properly, it is value-added content that provides a service to the site owner, the visitor and the advertiser. When people treat AdSense like ads, they will only make a fraction of what they can make.

Having my own shopping site since 1999, I've had some very nice quarters with Amazon. But my BEST Amazon quarter doesn't hold a candle to my best month with AdSense.

The numbers don't lie. There is a place for traditional affiliate marketing, but for most site owners, it is not the best way to make money online.

My dos centavos,

Joel

Quote Originally Posted by phillyburbs
    We use AdSense in certain areas, mostly as an afterhought to be honest. It still generates some nice revenue, though.
    Karl,

I looked at your site (very nice!), but why are you treating AdSense as an afterthought. If you are a purist and just want to keep the site free of text ads, I understand that. But if you want to maximize your revenue, I believe you are making an error by not making AdSense a bigger part of your model. With your traffic and quality content, you would likely find that you are leaving a stack of money on the table!

Best,

Joel

You know, I have not seen any links to Adsense Secrets by Joel Comm even though the writer is posting here: "Joel Comm" are you really Joel Comm? If you are you must be a very humble man.
    [URL=]http://www.intelefone.net/voipvincent[/URL]

Yes, I am him.. er, me. I thought we weren't allow to post links here? Still learning the ropes of this bbs...

Joel "and yes I am humble!" Comm

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast