Best Data Feed Programs at Shareasale
    What would you say are the programs with data feeds at Shareasale that you've had most success with?

Which ones do you get the most traffic from, most conversions from and most commission from?

I was thinking of trying the paper.com and flirtylingerie.com ones, anyone had success with these?

I joined paper.com and applied for ftp access to the DF but they never responded after a few requests so deleted them. Have joined flirty and setup a lingerie site but no saales yet as the site is new but they respnded in a timely fashion to the ftp request.

/\

Well with a lingerie site you may get a lot of lookers and few buyers. I have had better luck with the more risque SAS merchant but it takes a lot of clicks to get a sale.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Yeah I figured as much myself but I seem to pick up a bit of google revenue so not to worried.

/\

This is John Engel of Paper.com. We have an updated data feed to our 40,000 products and our most successful affiliates use it. If you have inquiries about the data feed feel free to contact me directly, but it has been posted periodically to Shareasale for two years. We produce fresh feeds weekly.

Any affiliates who are tempted to rush into action based on this timely response from paper.com (posted after a delay of only 27 months), see the discussion thread at http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=95308&page=2

This thread is almost three years old.

Talk about a slow response time by a merchant.

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

This Paper.com guy seems to be spamming old posts...
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

simply reaching out
    spamming? I made one post responding directly to a thread.

i only joined ABW yesterday. never saw this thread before that.

This is a case of a merchant actually caring enough to join he forums and see if there are problems he needs to address with his program. give me a break.

Oops. Sorry. My apologies. Must have been working too may hours and got confused by the other thread at http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=95308. It is good to see you here taking the reigns to set the affiliate program on the right path.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread