Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Reports are not updated?
    I think the reports are not updated today. I usually have 20-30 shipments per day but today I see none.

Is it just me or is it the same for all of you?

ABW Ambassador
    You're right. They haven't been updated.

15 years and counting
    I'm not seing any transaction for my merchants. They have an automatic LTRANS and I've sales everyday with them including the week-end. So, I assume, sales were either not transmitted or/and not uploaded. Anyway, we're left in the dark. Nothing to tell us if the reports are accurate or not. I've Impressions and Click-Throughs on the 25th, most of the time it's the opposite.

My transactions have not been updated either. Another weekend non-update. Fantastic...

Definitely problems. Hope they get it fixed and transactions posted by Monday afternoon, otherwise it'll push the payment for them out another month.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Speaking of Payment. Even the steady early pay Overstock still shows awaiting payment in LS payment reports. Only the Auction side paid up. No big deal for me as something other then my showcasing them with Ads dropped my OS income from 470.00/month to a measly 25.00 in January. Same click traffic.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

The cleaning lady must unplug the computers on Friday and nobody's around to plug them in again until Monday.
    Tim
    consultant by day, affiliate by night

This is definitely a sign that we need to get out on the weekends
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

ABW Ambassador
    I see problems with the weekend reports, too.

There does appear to be a problem with transaction reporting. The appropriate internal groups have been notified.
    Thanks.

Danix,

A couple of questions. 1) Would it be possible for linkshare to post a note on the frontpage when there is a known problem. (Actually I am sure it is possible, the real questions is , could you please post a message on the linkshare homepage when their is a known issue?) 2) Is thier an email address or phone # where there we can get a relatively prompt response to this type of question. I recently recieved a reply to an email describing a similar problem, that was three weeks after I had sent the question. Of course the email said there didn't currently seem to be a problem.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Danix,

Is there some sort of after-hours notification that we can make? This was going on for at least 36 hours before you noticed the post here and notified the appropriate people.

The normal support channel is pretty useless, as the previous poster pointed out. Three weeks later, we'll get a response saying there isn't currently a problem.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

I really do not understand why big names like walmart, target etc. insist on linkshare. They should get out of it before they lose all their affiliates. Linkshare really sucks!

See yourself ...The reports are not updated for three days and all we get is a message "supposedly" from a linkshare staff and who can only notify other internal departments. And this is done 36 hours after my initial post. The fact that this happened in the weekend is not an excuse at all. If you are online business you should know by now that internet is open even during weekends.

I stopped sending emails to LinkShare long ago after I understood that by the time I get a response from linkshare the issue would be resolved one way or the other.

I wish I could do more to convince these big names that LinkShare sucks in most aspects.

Damn you Linkshare...still not updating!?! How are we supposed to make adjustments to our businesses when we only get decent, timely data about 4 days out of 7, if we're lucky?
    Tim

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Smile
    I can hear the B-a-HO's laughing in the background, over the cries of the domain bound affiliates and PPCSE players. They don't need no stinkin' LS stats for their drive-by and hidden bundling partnerships...or clicks to set cookies. They just whine about slow pay, but can change their contextual pops to a quick pay competitor in a few heartbeats...assuming they have hearts.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

OK, I guess they started feeding ex-lax to the computers up there. I'm seeing new sales showing up for the period 2/24 - 2/26 now, at least.
    Tim

Woohoo, finally! Wow, quadruple my normal orders on Friday. Crazy. Doesn't look like we have all of Saturday or Sunday though. Only one order for Saturday.

- Scott

I just looked and I'm still showing no updates from Friday onward. Hopefully they get things straightened out soon.

I'm seeing sales for a couple merchants on Friday and Saturday, but still nothing from most of my merchants (including one where I usually have 50-100 sales per day).

I hope all the missing sales get posted before the cutoff this afternoon. I'm just below an important tier with one merchant as it is now, but I know I'll be over once the missing transactions go through.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

15 years and counting
    I'm seeing my transactions for Overstock and a few others, but not my main merchants. I'll have to wait for March to see my sales as they don't work on Monday. Frustrating at least.

ABW Ambassador
    Still no updates since Friday.

I just had another small update from another merchant. I was looking at my Friday sales and I see something a little strange. Each transaction was one or two minutes apart from the last over the course of about 10 minutes. Seems like these were backlogged and they never got reported properly. Very odd.

- Scott

Perhaps they should have a few people working on the weekends to make sure systems continue to work.

How many times have we seen weekend reporting problems? I personally can't count the number of times their reporting has been incomplete.

I put up with this only because I must in order to list some of their merchants, but why do merchants put up with this?
    [B]A great secret of success is to go through life as a man who never gets used up.[/B]

15 years and counting
    LinkShare System Update: There is a delay in posting transaction activity from 2/26 to 2/28 to your reports. All other activity should be current at this time.
    That's so nice of them to tell us. What where you doing on Friday and during the week end?

ABW Ambassador
    I had one merchant's sales activity update through Saturday's sales early this morning and no other updates since then. Are others receiving updates over the past 6 or 7 hours or so?

I want it to go on record that this affiliate continues to be extremely disappointed in Linkshare. It is simply unbelievable that the system is not monitored 24/7 so that when issues like this arise they can be addressed immediately.

Now we've got 3 days of sales for a host of merchants that will not be reported until March which will delay our payment by a full month due to an inept company who apparently is too cheap to properly run their business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast