Today's Reports
    Just curious anybody seen anything yet today? I seem to be dead in the water since about noon PST yesterday.

60 odd clicks, no sales yet. Starting to think I need to promote some new merchants...on another network.

Had sales late last night and some this morning
    Heidi
    "Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true"

Thanks, guys - it's gotta be me, then. Haven't seen it this bad for over 5 years.

ABW Ambassador
    I've had some sales this morning but they are still having some issues:

CJ Account Managerô Reporting and Data Transfer Issues Update [Updated: February 28, 2005 9:34 AM PST]

All issues affecting data transfer processing within the CJ Account Manager have been resolved. All advertisersí batch data has been successfully received and updated into accounts. Delays in reporting as well as intermittent instability in the CJ Account Manager persist and we continue to work diligently to identify the cause. Tracking and recording of transactions have remained fully functional throughout the issue period. Thank you for your continued patience.

Things still seem to be moving slow:

Last Transaction: 28-Feb-2005 07:10 PST
    Posted: 28-Feb-2005 10:29 PST

This really hurts! The worst Monday so far. No commissions since 7AM. I had a pretty good Sunday though. Anybody else?

I got shut out yesterday and today so far!

CDC
    I can't complain but sometimes I still do...

I guess we are the lucky ones today. Nice sales all day. Just delayed about 5 to 6 hours from posting. Strange. The sales are posting fast to the Performance Report, but are delayed via the Transaction Report. This is backward from what usually happens.

Seeing delays of around 3h 30mins here. Quite a flurry of clicks today, hell of a lot more than I normally get.

Todd, It is 3 PM and I have made $16 so far although my average on a Monday at this time is much (MUCH) higher. What are the guys doing? It has been 2 weeks now! Please give me a break! I can get some guys for you to get it fixed. I will pay for it if necessary. Deal?

I've concluded that based on successful test purchases at varying times of the day (and different cpu's) and the fact that my conversion ratio hasn't changed since prior months that things are in fact delayed and not missing. Voloda... sorry to say it, but I think it's just a bad month for you... keep your head up for March. What type of products are you promoting anyway? Maybe it's just a seasonal thing...

Quote Originally Posted by ticketguyz
    I've concluded that based on successful test purchases at varying times of the day (and different cpu's) and the fact that my conversion ratio hasn't changed since prior months that things are in fact delayed and not missing. Voloda... sorry to say it, but I think it's just a bad month for you... keep your head up for March. What type of products are you promoting anyway? Maybe it's just a seasonal thing...
    Ticketguyz, BTW I have copied some of your recent quotes and after I read them I realized that you have short term memory problem. Therefore I have also CONCLUDED (See End of Message)

Ticketguyz, Your quotes in Thread - Fix Reporting, I'm losing lots of money

February 23rd, 2005, 04:50 PM
    Dang... probably just me, and maybe not CJ this time, but I usually have 15-20 transactions in a day, and I'm stuck at 2 with the last one being an event at 10:30am. Is the delay still just a couple of hours?
    February 23rd, 2005, 05:25 PM
    All due respect Todd, but would you actually say that tracking was NOT working properly?
    February 23rd, 2005, 06:39 PM
    You have been nothing close to upfront about the issues. What ARE the issues? All we know is that things are screwed up over there... how about telling us WHY they are screwed up? We certainly already know that they are...
    February 23rd, 2005, 10:23 PM
    I sure hope things get better because they've been very good as it is this month (but clicks have been way way up as well, so the actual conversion rate is down). Wow, Ticketguyz I thought you just said that it hasn't changed
    February 24th, 2005, 01:00 PM
    Putting two and two together (and not being a tech nerd like many around here) I'd say there is something wrong with the server capabilities at CJ. I just wish we knew what they were doing to fix it,
    February 24th, 2005, 06:47 PM
    Oh nice! Where's Todd now that the whole site has crapped out... can't even login...
    February 25th, 2005, 08:35 AM
    About $700 in commissions yesterday, so pretty good, but I've upped my spending on search advertising, so the conversion ratio hasn't improved.This is a good one 15- 20 transaction a day and $700 Not Bad Ticketguyz!
    My conclusion:
    Ticketguyz... sorry to say it, but I think it's just a Really bad day for you. My Suggestion for you is: Go and change your user name and start over again. And PLEASE start thinking before you say anything...Have a good day

Last edited by voloda; February 28th, 2005 at 09:18 PM. Reason: adding name

Millionaire on training wheels Justdoit's Avatar
    Voloda,
    Nice Atttitude.. I'm sure you will be able to win a lot of friends on this board... when hell freezes over.

You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar.

After evaluating February as a whole, compared to other months, nothing is different. With the merchant I've had for well over a year, nothing has changed. I had a batch reporting merchant kick in some transactions finally (hence the nice day the other day), but I'm still at a loss with them over a year. My extra PPC spending on a couple of tester merchants hasn't proved to be great (and thus the recent lower conv. rate), but that doesn't mean it's a tracking problem, as I've tried my own purchases and they always track.
    Voloda, why don't you do your own testing (from a cookie-free computer) and see if they track? That will come close to proving or disproving your point, but then there are those other factors that can cause your tracking to be faulty.

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread