Buying Bar Stools.com - $1000 Promo, Updated Datafeed, March Newsletter, Etc.!
    A quick update.

$1,000.00 March Bonus - Starts Tomorrow. The Affiliate with the highest $ Sales on Buying-Bar-Stools.com durring March 2005 will get a $1,000.00 Cash Bonus.

We have updated both our ShareASale datafeed and HTML Generator.

We just emailed our March Newsletter (See http://affiliate.buying-bar-stools.com).

Thanks,

I decided to go ahead and give you a try. Just waiting for the nameservers to get setup with my host. Has the new feed not been updated by SAS yet? It shows Jan 18 for me.

Now I have a request (don't even have my site setup and I'm already making requests, huh ). Next time you update the feed could you convert all of the <br> <BR> tags to (lower case) <br />. I don't mind them being there, but that will let pages validate XHTML.

Looking forward to seeing if these puppies can sell!

Shawn Kerr (.com) | Disney World | SEC Football

I will make sure the datafeed is updated tomorrow. I will also do the tag conversion.

Thanks for joining, if there is anything else I can do to make this program a success please do not hesitate to ask.

15 years and counting
    $1,000.00 March Bonus - Starts Tomorrow.
    I'm starting with a $1070.96 sale today. I appreciate also the new discount and your green banners for March 17th. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    I'm starting with a $1070.96 sale today.
    Fantastic! BTW, we are also tracking phone sales, in fact I just entered a manual sale using the "REF:" code that our CSR's ask for.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    I appreciate also the new discount and your green banners for March 17th. Thanks.
    Thanks, I liked those banners too, in the mean time we are taking requests for adding additional banners

Thumbs up Thank You.

I needed to bump this thread to say that I received my {free shot glass} today!
    Thanks.

Now I am going to try for the $1,000.00 March Bonus and who knows, I might get lucky in the next 10 days.

Sal.

Too bad the liquid was not included because I think I may be forced to use that {shot glass} tonight.

15 years and counting
    Now I am going to try for the $1,000.00 March Bonus and who knows, I might get lucky in the next 10 days
    You'll have to run over me and it's not going to be easy. Just laughing! Congrats for this sale.

You'll have to run over me and it's not going to be easy. Just laughing! Congrats for this sale.
    Thanks.

I know you have a corner in the Buying Bar Stools market, but anything is possible. I might get lucky in the next 10 days if Google make a mistake.

Sal.

15 years and counting
    if Google make a mistake.
    You're damm right about that. Nothing is for ever. You can be at the top today and gone tomorrow.

What kind of conversions do you guys get? I've already sent over 300 clicks through to various products in less than a month and have yet to see anything.

Shawn Kerr (.com) | Disney World | SEC Football

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread