Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up Wine, Wine, Wine - Can you sell wine?
    Hello team,

We are working with an established wine merchant that has been online for over 8 years...

They are finally looking at starting an affiliate program and they have a great looking, high converting site. Great selections, wine club, the works

I know there are a few affiliates here that can really cook with this program, I know one in particular that will 'fly" with this....

If anyone is interested in more details, plase send over an email to: wine@andyrodriguez.com and we will get you in the spirit of things...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Thumbs up Wine Storage
    Thanks for the Tip! I have been working with ewineracks.com who carries a plethera of wine storage and I have been looking for a well respected wine merchant to compliment my site. Looks like I found it.

Thanks Andy

Sadly, I believe it is still illegal to ship wine to Pennsylvania, which accounts for the majority of our market.

Affiliate Manager
    Sent you an email. Looking forward to seeing what you have.

Quote Originally Posted by phillyburbs
    Sadly, I believe it is still illegal to ship wine to Pennsylvania, which accounts for the majority of our market.

Actually, Karl, check out what the PLCB has to say about it: Direct Shipping

It seems that online wine stores CAN become licensed to ship to PA. The big catch? Only for wines not available in PA. Probably not a deal killer, but certainly a pain in the butt.

-John. (from the Pittsburgh end of the state)
    There's a reason army's wear uniforms even though it makes them easier to spot. Sometimes that's what you want. Uniforms suggest organization, power, and numbers. These, in turn, inspire fear. And, as any good operative knows, there is no more effective weapon than fear.

Hosting Comparison - HostScope - jrrl.com

Hi Karl,

My client can ship to all states except: Utah, Alaska, Hawaii, Massachusetts and Georgia at this time.....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Quote Originally Posted by drcool
    Sent you an email. Looking forward to seeing what you have.
    Got it, this will be good....

The email replies have been pouring in, I researched the vertical a few days ago but never thought the ABW community would have such a strong presense in this vertical.

More interest has been generated in this vertical than with any other vertical we have run, amazing....

Details to follow, all the emails are in the folder and as soon as we finish the integration (1-2 weeks) we will be in contact with all of you.

Thanks and keep them comming...

15 years and counting
    My client can ship to all states except: Utah, Alaska, Hawaii, Massachusetts and Georgia at this time.....
    That's pretty good. I'm always wondering why Georgia is on the list of non reciprocal wine shipping States because we have at least one winery there not far from Atlanta, Chateau Elan.

Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    Hi Karl,

Andy:

This is great news, then. Count us in! Will this be an indy or via a network?

...never thought the ABW community would have such a strong presense in this vertical.
    that's because the reporting problems at CJ and LinkShare are driving us to drink! ;-)
    Tim
    consultant by day, affiliate by night

Andy:

This is great news, then. Count us in! Will this be an indy or via a network?
    Karl,

It will be an indy, he already has the software since last June, hasn't done anything with it due to integration issues with someone he had hired. We are working with him to get this going ASAP.

Cool
    Karl,

It will be an indy, he already has the software since last June, hasn't done anything with it due to integration issues with someone he had hired. We are working with him to get this going ASAP.
    Excellent. Excited about this one. You know we're no super affiliate, but ew'll give this one some good exposure!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    That's pretty good. I'm always wondering why Georgia is on the list of non reciprocal wine shipping States because we have at least one winery there not far from Atlanta, Chateau Elan.
    It's a state's rights issue, hopefully to be at least partially cured with a Supreme Court decision in a few months.

There are a few states in which it is a felony to ship over their border!

As long as politicians keep getting bought off by the liquor distributors there will be pressure to keep it this way. Unless, of course, the rules change.

Right off, the wineries in California, Washington, and New York (to varying degrees) are just waiting for a chance to ship to your state.

Guess I am in too since its an indy! p.o'd at the major networks today!

Ok, looking good....

Program launch targeted for next week

I have all the emails you sent in, you will be contated first so you can run with the program first.

It's an indy running on DT. We are still deciding on commish and cookies...

We want to come out of the gate with a good number, the site rocks so conversion is not a factor...

Stay tuned....

just want to mention, gonna need individual product links, not just campaigns. (Typical DT)

Quote Originally Posted by Herb ԿԬ
    just want to mention, gonna need individual product links, not just campaigns. (Typical DT)
    Working on feed as we speak Herb...

This one is going to go down very smoothly....

Andy:

I'm getting psyched for this one. Natural for our Food & Entertaining Guide.

Andy:

I'm getting psyched for this one. Natural for our Food & Entertaining Guide.
    Karl,

Should do very well on your site. Our wine club memberships would be an awesome gift idea too and will net you a nice fat commish...

We are ready, if you sent in an email, expect the invitation in your mailbox this weekend or Monday at the latest....
    This is going to be good...

Andy Send one my way when you get a chance I didnt send an email

Can't wait!!!

- Tim
    Tim
    consultant by day, affiliate by night

[Monday]

Thumbs up
    We are ready to pull the trigger - waiting on my merchant for tracking verification...

We are ready on our side, locked and loaded....

We won't launch though till we test the system and the test orders are tracking...he is working with his tech team....

Soon, very soon....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast