Angry appeal to Linkshare.com
    i was approved to be the affiliate last month,and i havd put the ads on my site,but i found i can not login my account yesterday.i received one email ,the Subject is "Affiliate Notification ".Linkshare had terminated my account!!! I do not know what happend to my affiliate account ,can linkshare give me one explanation??!!

can't say for sure, but Linkshare may have look at your site and found something that violates their Terms of Service.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Potentially what you put in your application didn't match with the real world, false names, addresses, area codes, zip codes etc...

You'll need to contact LinkShare to clarify

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris - AMWSO
    Potentially what you put in your application didn't match with the real world, false names, addresses, area codes, zip codes etc...

You'll need to contact LinkShare to clarify

Cheers

Chris
    i have sent one email to contact@linkshare.com several days ago,but i get nothing from them to this day!!!!

Special Liaison
    Dear Webads,

You should email invalid@linkshare.com to inquire about your Affiliate Notification email. Please make sure you supply your username in the email.

Regards,

Gloria

sounds intuitive, all right.

Herb ԿԬ - sounds intuitive, all right.
    Gloria, speaking of intuitive, whiat is the Linkshare support email address for replacing lost checks please??

Special Liaison
    Marcelle,

If you have a lost check issue please make sure your pay to address is correct within your profile. If it is not, please update, once information is correct please email contact@linkshare.com with the check number that is lost.

Regards,

Gloria

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    marcelle

I also highly recommend contacting and informing the AM of the merchant of the lost cheque too.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Angry nothing.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxid
    Dear Webads,

You should email invalid@linkshare.com to inquire about your Affiliate Notification email. Please make sure you supply your username in the email.

Regards,

Gloria

i have sent another email to invalid@linkshare.com ,but i get nothing too.....
    i can not say anything .....

Special Liaison
    Webads,

I contacted invalid@linkshare.com and was informed all emails received were responded to. There are no open issues at this time. Would you happen to have LinkShare emails blocked? If you supply the email address you sent your email from, I will have them contact you directly.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread