Affiliate Manager
    Blondevision
    I read this joke today and I thought it was pretty cute, so I figuredI'd share it with all of you...Hope you enjoy it...

A blonde went to an appliance store sale and found a bargain. "I would like to buy this TV," she told the salesman.

"Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he replied.

She hurried home and dyed her hair, then came back and again told the salesman, "I would like to buy this TV."

"Darn, he recognized me," she thought.

She went for a complete disguise this time: a brown curly wig, big baggy clothes, and big sunglasses. Then she waited a few days before she approached the salesman again and said, "I would like to buy this TV."

Frustrated, she exclaimed, "How do you know I'm a blonde?"

"Because that's a microwave," he replied.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    ooogh ...that one would hurt...LOL.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

I gotta send that one to my blonde daughter LOL
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

Talking
    Did you know that Bic makes blonde proof lighters now.

ABW Ambassador
    OK, I'll bite. What's a blond proof lighter?

Talking
    Same thing as a child proof lighter.

It keeps a blonde from using it so that they don't set anything on fire.

Good one! Here's a few more:

What does a blonde who has dyed her hair brown have? - Artificial intelligence.

What does a blonde use for birth control? - Brown hair-dye.

A blonde got an AM radio. It took her 9 months to figure out that she could use it at night.

What did the blonde say when she looked into the box of Cheerios? "COOL!! Donut seeds!!!

How do you drown a blonde? - Put a mirror on the bottom of a swimming pool.

How do you make a blonde's eyes light up? - Shine a flashlight in her ear.

Why did the blonde put T.G.I.F. on her shoes? - Toes Go In First.

Why don't blondes get coffee breaks? - It takes too long to re-train them.

What did the blonde yell when she saw the car accident? - Quick Quick! I'll call 999, what's the number?

Why did the blonde get fired from the M&M factory? - Because she kept eating all of the ones with W's on them.

What is the only job a blonde can do in an M&M factory? - Proofreading.

What would a blonde say if her doctor told her that she was pregnant? - That's impossible.. Is it.. Is it mine?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A young ventriloquist is touring the clubs and one night he's doing a show in a small club in Texas. With his dummy on his knee, he's going through his usual dumb blonde jokes when a blonde woman in the 4th row stands on her chair and starts shouting, "I've heard enough of your stupid blonde jokes. What makes you think you can stereotype women that way? What does the color of a person's hair have to do with her worth as a human being? It's guys like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in the community and from reaching our full potential as a person... because you and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against, not only blondes, but women in general... and all in the name of humor!" The ventriloquist is embarrassed and begins to fumble his words and make his apology, when the blonde yells:

"Butt out mister! I'm not talking to you!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A guy is having a drink in a very dark bar. He leans over to the big woman next to him and says, "Do you wanna hear a funny blonde joke?" The big woman replies, "Well, before you tell that joke, you should know something. I'm blonde, six feet tall, 210 lb., and I'm a professional triathlete and bodybuilder. The blonde woman sitting next to me is 6'2", weighs 220 lb., and she's an ex-professional wrestler. Next to her is a blonde who's 6'5", weighs 250 lb., and she's a current professional kick boxer. Now, do you still want to tell that blonde joke?" The guy thinks about it a second and says:

"No way... Not if I'm going to have to explain it three times!!!"

PS: No offense anyone....I'm a blonde Norwegian!

Affiliate Manager
    Those are soem good ones Kris Kringle...Here's another I found, which was pretty funny...

Once a blonde went to the library to get a book. A few days later, she returns and says to librarian at the counter, "This book was very boring. It had too many characters and too many numbers, so i would like to return it."

The librarian says to the other librarian, "So here's the person who took our phone book!"

Good one AmyB...luv those blonde jokes

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread