20% OFF Sale at Blair.com -- 3 DAYS ONLY!
    Greetings!

Here's some GREAT news you don't want to miss out on!

Blair.com will be having a 20% OFF Sale on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, March 4, 5 and 6! This sale will be good on ALL Blair.com products, including Clearance items!

I wanted to give you a heads up, so you can make plans to take full advantage of this sale. I will be placing banners and text links for the 20% OFF promotion at 12:01 a.m. on Friday, March 4 at both Performics and CJ. I'll be replacing the creative again at 11:59 pm on Sunday, March 6.

This is by far the most popular promotion Blair.com does, and it only happens a few time each year! If you have any questions or concerns regarding this promotion, please don't hesitate to contact me.
    Christopher Park
    Affiliate/Partnerships Manager
    Blair.com
    cjpark@blair.com
    (814)726-6074
    AIM: BLAIRAffiliates
    Twitter: BLAIRAffiliates

Good to know, and good to get new creative.

Are you ever going to update the Blair generic banners in CJ? It seems no new banners have been offered for a very long time.
    "Merchant with no cookie get no clicky"

Nut'n --

A VERY good suggestion! I've always been focused on having our creative team work on new banners for our offers, but you're right -- fresh creative for our standard banners is needed. I'll get them started on them right away. If there are any in particular you'd like replaced, IM me, PM me, email me or call me and let me know, and I'll have those replaced first.

Thanks again!
    Christopher Park
    Affiliate/Partnerships Manager
    Blair.com
    cjpark@blair.com
    (814)726-6074
    AIM: BLAIRAffiliates
    Twitter: BLAIRAffiliates

I've got a "suggestion" ... drop the parasites, maybe then your not "misrepresenting" to your affiliates when your site says ...

We offer a 30-day commission period from the first click from your site to ours, so you'll get the credit you deserve for referring a customer to our site for a full 30 days
    http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...272#post412272

Some people must think they have have b@lls the size of Minnesota
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

I, and many other affiliate managers, realize that ABW is not an appropriate environment for any meaningful discussion.
    It appears, however, that you like free recruiting ads!

What a "personable" j*** you are!
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    I continued to promote them - despite the negative threads - because they always showed up in my CJ sales report

They released their new terms today:

Affiliates may not use Blair's name, or any variation thereof, directly or indirectly in (a) metatags, (b) in hidden text, page titles or source codes, and/or (c) in Affiliate's domain or sub-domain.
    Obviously, if I can't tell my visitors who I'm promoting, I'll make squat.

Bye Bye Blair

To ALL merchants who think they "own" an affiliates webpages:

If you use a product like WebMerge to create a site, it automatically calles the Blair page it creates "Blair.htm". It automatically calls the banner (AND it's alt tag and it's meta tag "Blair")

The only way to NOT do this would be to change my merchant database and call you "Not Allowed to Say" - in which case WebMerge would call your banner, the webpage it generates, any and all meta tags "Not Allowed to Say"

I tried that a year ago with Domestications - never made a sale after the change.

Geez! Pretty soon these kinds of merchants will be trying to dictate what affiliates are allowed - and not allowed - to wear to work!

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread