Hey Haiko,

I told you I would give you my thoughts on improvement, so here they are...(These are in my own opinion). You have a great community here! So...

1. The forum topics don't seem to be very organized. Wait, I take that back, But would it be possible to put all your merchant forums into one and then divide them up into sub-forums? Ex...Name it Merchant Corner or something...And in the description it would list the merchants discussed there. Then when they click on that forum, it bring you to a list on sub-forums with each of those merchants...I would just clean up the main page a bit IMO.

2.I think Midnight Cafe and A Best Web Virtual family could probably be merged into one. And maybe "Introduce yourself / Test" could be under those as they are all somewhat "shoot the breeze" categories...

I'm sure there are a couple more comments I was going to make, but I forgot them [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, great job Haiko!

As well, I noticed you are using Fastclick for your banners. Did you contact them and ask them? Just wondering because they told me their banners are not allowed on forums (I would hate for them to hold your check)..

Tim,

Thanks for the input ...

1. Organization is taken care of in 2.0 ...

2. ABW VFam will prob go to the wayside ... no posts in there ....

3. Sorry to disappoint you I have already gotten checks from fastclick and your not the only webmaster forum to bitxh about it.

Have a nice day and good luck to you!

Haiko

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread