problem with impression count
    I have a bunch of links on my site for linkshare merchants and have always shown alot of impressions on the reports. When I log in now I have either no impressions or minimal impressions. Is this something I need to be worried about? Im showing click throughs but even they are very low which dosen't make sense. Any ideas? Thanks Melanie

I have one merchant (Szul) which has been like this since late February. I know for a fact it's getting impressions every day but they stopped tracking them. I see a click every so often, so hopefully at least that side of things is working.
    Tim
    consultant by day, affiliate by night

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by infospongellc
    I have one merchant (Szul) which has been like this since late February. I know for a fact it's getting impressions every day but they stopped tracking them. I see a click every so often, so hopefully at least that side of things is working.
    Hi Tim,

I am working on reporting right now to reconcile what LS is showing as reporting and what our internal stats show. I did show unusual numbers last week of Feb in LS reporting. I do have all the Szul transactions and we are checking now if what we have tracked and reported is in fact showing up on LS reporting.

A note on Szul - 98% of our links are redirected by us, we have internal tracking that we can cross reference with LS in case of any discrepancies.

We batch report shipped orders so we also have internal trackng and checking. I personally have access to all data and I work directly with Szul to be sure all that is sold via the affiliate channel gets credited, reported to LS and be sure LS reports it as well.

I'm all over this my friend...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Hey Andy...

I know you're all over the tracking stuff on the sales side, so I wasn't too worried. :-) I figured the lack of impressions showing was just the usual LS situation.

- Tim
    Tim
    consultant by day, affiliate by night

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread