I seriously think I couldn't sell a ticket to the moon at this point - sheesh!!! How dismal... Boy do I wish CPM was back.....

Have a great and BETTER Reve-New Year all!
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    "I seriously think I couldn't sell a ticket to the moon at this point~Snikkers"

Seriously, I would expect that a ticket expensive enough to get you to the moon would be about the hardest sell on the entire Net!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Really, it takes $20 million just to get to the International Space Station! And the whole world knows that those tickets are available...so that means the Russians now have a 2/6,000,000,000 Conversion Ratio, LOL! (And they haven't delivered the trip to that second guy yet so it may reverse) Now THAT'S pathetic...

So cheer up! You have a better CR for something, I'm sure, than the International Space Station program is getting. And just think--the ISS is one of those merchants that died and then came back under another name with a new look. It used to be Mir, but they laundered their EPC by sinking the old product altogether and taking on some new partners [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] If you don't count that guy who originally signed up for Mir, that's a ONE in 6 billion CR!

Now I'm SURE you can find a merchant that will do better than THAT!

BTW...CPM, Brrrrrr... [shudder...] No thanks!

Sure there are merchant out there that convert but one piece of advice

Make sure they are not in the Globalsports.com company. At the moment I would be grateful for a 1 in 600,000,000,000,000 ratio [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

i signed up with a merchant in october, sent them over 2000 clicks with nothing to show for it

that merchant went on to be my best by far and it would be a sad day for me if they where to leave cj for any reason, a sad sad day

thats just how this biz works sometimes, also, some merchants just "work" for some but not others, one day you just alter the layout of the page or rewrite some speil and something just "clicks" and it all comes together

the only boring thing about affiliate marketing is its name

hey, what do you do?
    im an affiliate marketer

no wait

im a website makin, rootin tootin, girl kissin, money makin, high flyin, search engine optimizin, spacecake eatin, liquor drinkin rebel without a pause and general master of the internet

and i do it all in my jimjams baby!

---------------
    Austin "ok, who gave me the spacecake?" Powers

quote:
    Originally posted by austin powers:
    and i do it all in my jimjams baby!

yeah baby, yeah!!

Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

Vicki [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Austin,

you forgot ... and I master this all in my Den (but (in my sweat pants) and my FC shirts and Royal Norwegian cufflinks (with the coat of arms (given only by the King) are in my jewelry box) and Armani's are in the closet ... it's GO time Baby!

Haiko

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    GoCollect convienced me they were tracking sales and to update all their creatives and add individual products. I've been trying to get them to respond to e-mails letting them know all their banners aren't being served for over a week. Text links seem to work but they obviously are taking time off over the Holidays. Poor conversion ratio regardless.

quote:
    im a website makin, rootin tootin, girl kissin, money makin, high flyin, search engine optimizin, spacecake eatin, liquor drinkin rebel without a pause and general master of the internet

ROTFLMAO. And I get my email for free.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread