Hello fellow affiliates,

Spring is here and so is a new full page creative. The new FPC contains Beyond Blossoms Celebrate Spring/
St. Patrick's floral selections. These selections are gorgeous and sure to convert well! You can get the fpc here. Just select view source press ctrl C and then paste into your own page site. It's that easy!!

Beyond Blossom also has a new coupon for 10% off on any flower purchase. This offer is valid till March 31st. The coupon code for this offer is 0310. The code is entered at checkout.

We wish to congratulate our winner G. Lam on winning the Valentine's Day contest. Your first of six monthly
bouquets will be on their way shortly. Enjoy!

Win one for Mom!
We now have another contest starting next month. The top 3 affiliates with the most sales between
March 1st and April 30th. will win a beautiful bouquet of flowers just in time for Mother's Day valued at $50.00.

Here. is where you can get the HTML code for the FPC.
Just select view source in your browser and copy it to your page.

*Remember to change all the 000000's on your links to your CJ affiliate number.
Example:*/click-0000000-10367594?url=

If some of you are not active on our program yet, I'd like to ask you to take a minute now to set up a few
of our high converting banners and text links found on CJ.

If you have not joined this program yet, do it now and start cashing in.

We value your support and are counting on your participation as we continue to make BeyondBlossoms.com
the premier floral program on the web. Please click your links once so you get on our radar, this will let us
know you are still interested in earning money with our program. Please feel free to call me, email me or IM
me with any questions, suggestions or ideas you may have. I want to do everything possible to insure you get
a check from us next month.