DoItBest Quarterly Payment?
    Any DoItBest affiliates out there: Did you get your check for the last quarter yet?

Yes. Talk about a screwed up mess. During the last quarter, I had some reversals. But, instead of reversing the amount I was paid, they reversed more than the commission to the tune of $23. So, I wrote to them. They said it was a computer glitch and would manually add the $23 back to my check.

So the first week of February, I receive a check for the $23. I wrote to them and they immediately mailed me a check for the balance.

Their system sure is strange. You're supposed to earn between 2% and 10% depending on their profit margin. Mostly I make 10%, but then every once in a while I see a transaction like this:

11/23/2004 Sale $80.05 Commission $16.28

That one was 20%. I've seen them for as much as 50%.

Anyway, write to Debbie and I'm sure she'll have a check in the mail to you pretty darn quick.

I found another one closer to 50%:

08/09/04 Sale $48.08 Commission $25.16

Thanks Tracy. Yes, I've noticed a wide variety of commissions too, but I figured some items are more profitable because of their volume. I get a lot of 2% items too, but it all averages out to about 9 to 10% (a bit less since they changed the method to account for their charge processing fees). I've been pleased with them overall and am not worried about it, but they've always been consistent on sending the check about a month after the quarter ends. I'll check with them if it doesn't come by early next week.

I'd go ahead and send the email to Debbie now. They HAVE always been consistent, which is why you should think something is wrong. I've already received the regular check, and a correction check, and you haven't received one check? Something is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy
    I'd go ahead and send the email to Debbie now. They HAVE always been consistent, which is why you should think something is wrong. I've already received the regular check, and a correction check, and you haven't received one check? Something is wrong.
    I should have added, I did contact her about mid-month when it didn't arrive in the first week of February and she said they'd been a bit behind on processing because it's the year end processing (I was worried it had been lost in the mail) and she said it'd be out soon, so I'll give it a few more days and get back with her. Yours was right on schedule, but it may be that your account has a lower number or alpha entry.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy
    Something is wrong.
    Just so as not to leave this thread open-ended, Debbie has always been prompt in replies in general and as per my communication with her today, she indicated that my check will be going out this week.

I'm not sure why there was a delay in payment (the first I've experienced) this quarter, but I have to add that I've been well pleased with their associate program overall. Or to rephrase: I trust them more than I do any other.

The 2nd Quarter 2005 Check arrived in the amount of my 1st Quarter earnings. Did this happen to anybody else?

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread