Angry 5 applications, 2 weeks, 12 emails, 4-5 phone msgs - match.com B.S
    quite the title isnt it!

well thats what its been to try and get approved for match.com affiliate program

5 applications, 2 weeks, 12 emails, 4-5 phone msgs and still not approved..

besides that the affiliate manger i think was a bit pissed off at me for contacting other people besides the 7 emails i have sent him to get my approved.. fair is fair.. given them up to 5 days to approve you.. but come on now..... if i cant get a response from the affiliate manage to bloody right im going to contact their Public relations department and tell them " what type of cock show are you running?" that it takes so many emails, phone calls.. and still noone handles my situation..

I told them straight " do you want me to make money for you or not?"

I applied to over 39 dating affiliate programs and got responses back from them within 5 days at the max.. match.com is the only one that is still dragging its tail..

I have spoken to 4 people at match.com and Only 1 person ( old affiliate manger, no longer does it) was the only one to say sorry!

what is this bloody industry coming too...

and match.com is meant to be one of the best..

i have told them now if i dont hear back by monday thats it.. enough is enough..

in the words of JOHN STOSEL

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

They must not have their act together over there they dropped cj this week and taking the program in house. Or so they say! I was just about to pull them off my site anyway so they did me a favor.

where they not performing for you???

It was such a disappointment when they dropped the in-house program to move to Linkshare. I let them know too. And thanks to Linkshare's crap system and setup, match.com checked the wrong site and I got rejected. After contacting them and showing them the real site and that I was a former affiliate giving them top spot on my website, they wanted me to reapply for approval.

Well guess what? Nope! Because thanks to Linkshare, I can no longer see your program! And after 2 or 3 emails back and forth I don't think Match understood the horrendous problem with Linkshare so I just had to pull them. I probably would have just lost out to all the parasites anyway.

It's a shame, they had a good in-house program.

Shawn Kerr (.com) | Disney World | SEC Football

Ah so that is a linkshare problem.. im not the only one.... I too couldnt see them.. I only saw them once in my system and that was it.. yah its ridiculous...

Well I too have dropped them.. I have sent a email to the affiliate manager, ex affiliate manager and every person in their Media Department to let them know clearly
    that this is unacceptable, poor management and I will not be recommending my sub affiliates to them

Let their media team have a hay day.. and bust someones ass.. I wont put up with it...

Affiliate Managers want people to promote them, but they are not willing to do the work. ( some aff manager will though, in fact many will.. there are less that dont, match.com is an example of the less)

ABW Ambassador
    i cant get a response from the affiliate manage to bloody right im going to contact their Public relations department and tell them " what type of cock show are you running?"
    Well since you tried wooing them with sweet talk, I don't know what else you could try...

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread