Ebay affiliation terminated
    I started Ebay program last month and I have a pretty good ACRU because I have a lot of friends and my friend's have lots of friends that registered and bid. In fact i haven't have a single reversal. Yesterday I got an e-mail from them through my CJ mailbox that say

"We regret to inform you that the Commission Junction advertiser eBay has chosen to expire its affiliation with you effective 11-Mar-2005"

Would I still get my commission for last month's transaction and until the 10th of this month?

Can someone very knowledgeable post some insights regarding this matter.

Thank you.

ABW Ambassador
    Based on your post it seems that you think they dropped you with good reason?

Wow! Did they say why they are expiring you? If not, did you write to them and ask them why?

If they think your bids/reverals were fraudulent, then they might reverse them and not pay you. Don't guess you'll know for sure until February transactions are locked.

sounds like all the activity on your new account set off some red flags at hq. Were your 'friends' all registering and bidding on items they knew they wouldn' t win just to get the $20? An EPC that is too high will no doubt get their attention.

It is very important to ask online what happened. There have been many reports that warnings have been sent out in e-mail giving affiliates 7 days to correct a problem. It appears that affiliates aren't getting the e-mails. There is a problem here that CJ should address.

Why are they informing affiliates that they are terminated via the CJ manager interface but allege that they are sending warnings via e-mail?

No affiliate would ignore those e-mails. Simple mistakes can happen. If the CJ e-mail system is broke then it will help all 3 parties if they would fix it.

There's a rash of these reports at eBay's online affiliate forum.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread