What about Google adwords
    Hey guys I need your input here. As a newbie affiliate I am thinking about embarking on a adwords campaign for a well established compamy who only venture online in 2003. I believe this niche has potential. What pitfalls to avoid?

I'd say go for it... Just take it real slow; and make sure You send the people to exactly what they are looking for, or You'll be wasting alot of money... You need to build a trap and bait it and send You're mice to that baited trap through Google Adwords... Happy Hunting.

Hey humblefish thanks. I guess the the hardest part is beginning the process. I have been busting my brain cells for the past few days searching all over the net for a profitable niche, but my god, I keep going around in circles. I have come to a conclusion I have to venture into a field that I love, and that is music. I have affiliated with a music company thanks to commission junction and I am going to work on that over the weekend. I have $100 specially put aside for adwords. As I type I already have 88 keywords already. I understand from reading on other forums I need many many for my adcopy. I promise to keep you guys posted.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Niche' Vintage Guitar articles and reviews. Throw up some music guitar merchants and even Ebay & Overstock auction site links and the few OS guitar offerings.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Kool, I read somewhere whenever you find a successful niche you must build a market aroound that. Hmmm giutars.....ecomcity, I will look in to it.

How do you really know when you have really struck a gold mine on the internet. With millions on new persons joining everyday, how do you guys remain unique and stilll make the thousands a month while we mortals only make pennies?

ABW Ambassador
    "Kool, I read somewhere whenever you find a successful niche"

to not post it here

ohh TrustNo1 PM me then....

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread