Product links or search links? Or both?
    Hello, I just joined Amazon. I see they have very many products. Is it a good idea to use direct product links or to use search links, please? For example, I put a lot of links like this: See over 4,000 silk ties, click here. On my website, before Amazon, I only had about 6 silk ties to show. Is it better to choose individual silk tie product links? The search links are very attractive to visitors, I think, but do they offer TOO MANY choices? What do you think is the best? A combination, or just the product links? THANKS for any comments. :

I do both - product links and a "see more link."

Pick a few good ones to show and then also give a link for them to see more.

Good Luck!
    Ebudae

OK, I will do as you suggest. I was doing both but not together on the same page which seems to be what you suggest. So now I will put a few product links to tempt them and then the link to see more. Thank you . I know you are very successful and I deeply appreciate your kind assistance. I had a sort of good Christmas with the site, but the last 10 days brought only ninety CENTS. Maybe Mothers Day will be better. I am working on Christmas and will follow your kind help. Thank you so very very much.

Well, I forgot to mention, my site is a little less than one year old. My goal is to have 8,000 pages. I will begin following your suggestion. Thanks again.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread