Lightbulb Volunteers Needed!!!!!
    I am working on a new service for our company and it is aimed at non-profit organizations and charities. We are really excited about this program but we are missing a few key elements.

Even though I am on the board of a local non-profit and we beta tested this service quite successfully, I am uncertain how to market it on a grander scale. We incresed their donor contributions by almost 65%.

I would like to know if any of you have experience in working with nonprofits and can help me tailor my marketing material in an effective way to spark their interest.

All suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks

Anna

Quote Originally Posted by Starlink
    I am working on a new service for our company and it is aimed at non-profit organizations and charities. We are really excited about this program but we are missing a few key elements.

Even though I am on the board of a local non-profit and we beta tested this service quite successfully, I am uncertain how to market it on a grander scale. We incresed their donor contributions by almost 65%.

I would like to know if any of you have experience in working with nonprofits and can help me tailor my marketing material in an effective way to spark their interest.

All suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks

Anna
    Anna, I suggest you should ask loxly.

According to one of her posts, she says that she have 25 years experience involved with offline fundraising.

Having been involved with offline fundraising for 25 years I can tell you that if a person thinks that a purchase is making a donation to the charity they specific, they don't care if they clicked on your link or mine, they want the cut they were told the charity is getting to go to that charity. And they are most likely ONLY making the purchase online BECAUSE of that donation, however small.
    Here is the link to that post: http://forum.abestweb.com/showpost.p...5&postcount=39

Maybe she can help you with that, just ask her.

Sal.

Thanks Sal

Actually I emailed Loxly my original outline and she help me tremendously in defining my market. Now I need some help in understanding how best to present it to them. I was hoping to get some creative ideas. You all have had to come up with new exciting concepts to stay ahead of your competition.

I don't see what I am offering as competition to what any of you are doing. In reality, my program has an affiliate aspect included if anyone is interested who does work with charities to get involved in this new campaign.

Affiliate marketing is new to me. And as some can atest I am a real virgin in understanding how this industry works. As a merchant I want to know how best I can serve your market as well as my own.

So again, any creative ideas are very welcome.

Anna

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread