Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    primaryads.com
    Hi All

Any one heard of, work with, had experience (pos/neg) with primaryads.com

a leading affiliate marketing company that connects some of the web's top advertisers with hundreds of publishers.
    Tks

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Affiliate Manager
    I have done some work with PrimaryAds for about 6 months or so. Basically just sending PPC traffic direct to them.

Overall I have had no problems with them that I haven't had with any other CPA network. They pay on time, are responsive, and have fair payouts. Other than the fact that they are partnered with 180 Solutions as that article mentions I would have no problem working with them. I do need to ask about what their relationship with 180 is though.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Thanks Qball, I think that answers my question rather too well... an affiliate network built around Domain targeting...nice....barf bag someone.... wonder if CGI Holdings did any due dligence...wonder if they cared...

drcool RE my PM, that was prior to my learning they are real cozy with 180, that puts a whole new spin on it.

Cheers

Chris

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    You guys & gals wonder why Linkshare, and soon the CJ/VC network group, has to identify the commission sharks in their pool. They all dropped paying out 2 tier recruiting commissions years ago. Now they need to completely drop all 2 tier commission reporting or face getting the organized ratpacks of affiliates ganging up on them from some pseudo affiliate network posing as a legit network. No possible enforceable controls or major network rules apply to 2 tier affiliates operating under the covers of these Adwhore aggregrators blasting out their overwriting cookies by any means they can think up.

Tip of the Iceberg... http://www.revenews.net/jeffmolander...es/000421.html (again change the .net to .com )
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    And let's not forget all those "Ad Networks" out there these days which are actually owned by adware companies. It's enough to make your head spin when you start trying to connect the dots and figure who a company really is.

go here..

revenews DOT com/affiliate_marketing.html
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

Just keep it up and everyone, including the merchants, will be begging for the Safe Haven Network model. Just uncovering and OUTING these commission conspirators infiltrating the SHN model rewards the OUTER with all the commissions due the perps. That's my idea of a worthwhile incentive.

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Ah, found the thread I was looking for. I knew I'd seen primaryads.com mentioned somewhere on ABW.

Just to dot the "i"s and cross the "t"s, CGI Holding Corporation Acquires KowaBunga! Marketing, a Leading Affiliate Software Provider. http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/050314/145593_1.html (Thanks Ms B for your post this morning!)

Next to the last paragraph in article mentions CGI "has signed a letter of intent to acquire PrimaryAds Inc., a leading provider of affiliate marketing services that connects website publishers with online advertisers (see www.PrimaryAds.com)."

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Lovely picture emerging no? Although no supporting proof was provided for the PrimaryAds/180 connection. Still....

I've tried from 2 computers to go to the affiliate sign-up page on PrimaryAds and I'm getting a 404. Is anyone else able to access the aff sign-up page?? An Affiliate Network where affiliate's can't join? Or is there just some Net hiccup or my computers burping?

I was able to go to the signup page at https://1.primaryads.com/affiliate_signup.html

But, I'm not going to signup!
    Ray Thomas
    Webmaster Resources: http://DesignerWiz.com
    ABW Board Category: Programming / Coding
    http://forum.abestweb.com/forumdisplay.php?f=190

No problem getting to their affiliate sign-up page from their homepage or from DesignerWiz's link. Maybe they have you blocked? :LOL

Making Affiliate Marketing FUN!
    I signed up with them about 2 weeks ago and I have had some good success...So as far as i am concerned.... it is fine.

Looks like the entire landscape of affiliate marketing, as for the domain bound affiliate, is changing for the worse this week.... http://www.affiliatetip.com/blog/arc...g_company.html Doubleclick gets bought out to be severed into pieces. Google shoehorns in a CPM based Adwords that reeks of a 180Solutions style targeting of competitors websites. Valueclick's advertising mindset eats at the roots of CJ while letting Befree die on the vine. The Adwhores have gone wild while circling their wagons knowing the Feds are coming following the slimey money trail.

they refused me

Exclamation
    Quote Originally Posted by scott_kugley
    they refused me
    That sure would be a red flag on your affiliate resume!

I have been with PrimaryAds for a while now and it is only since about 4 months ago before I started earning some quite nice amounts of revenue from them.

I have now received 3 checks from them month after month and I should hopefully be receiving one at the start of next month again.

They seem to pay on time and are a good network to work with.

Affiliate Manager
    Primary ads
    We have worked with Primary ads for over a year they are a rock solid company with super fast payouts.

Kevin

Smile
    Never really a negative experience with PrimaryAds. They are good with payment. Good tracking system.

20. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread