Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up RSI - 4 clicks, $620.80 earned in commissions
    Congratulations to U.T for a record sale, the biggest sale to date on the RSI affiliate program. This will be hard to beat, but it can be done....

This affiliate partner joined the program last month and is absolutely rocking with sales, this just happens to be his biggest one that came in yesterday...

The customer ordered a total of $6,822.00 in office and janitorial supplies from this affiliates site. This order has been confirmed and it is a valid order.

In 4 clicks, he earned a whopping $620.80 in commissions... WTG !!!

Folks, it's as easy as that. Load the links, load the feed, have the products available so that your customers thjat are looking for them can find them. You can't earn if you don't have the products loaded on your site.

What was the last affiliate program that paid you a $620.00 commission on one sale?

If you are reading this and not a member yet, sign up here.

If you are an RSI affilaite and you still are not promoting this program, well, you must be financially independent and not be needing any cash....

If you are sending your traffic to someone else, time to give yourself a raise by sending it to us and taking advantage of our killer conversions...

I've said it all along, we convert and we convert better than anyone in our space....

Who wants our money??

C'mon, everybody is making money while you are making up your mind....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Just got another in for you buddy....

$957.70 sale on 2 clicks...earned another $87 bucks....

Just in to CJ, keep rocking...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

ABW Ambassador
    "Who wants our money?? "

I want it Alright time to jump on this.

Thanks Trust, here's looking to sending you a nice fat check as well....

Thumbs up
    Hello Team,

This is fun, let's up the stakes ....

I challenge any affiliate to bring in a legit, single order over $10,000 on RSI from your site !!

If you are successful, not only will you earn a huge $900+ commish, ARC will add in another $250.00 as a bonus. This is not from RSI, this is my cash...

I'm convinced that we can rock this program and set the industry on fire....

This is an open promotion, once it's gone, it's gone...

Who is willing to take me up on it?
    Who wants my money?
    Who thinks they can do this?

Let the game begin....

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Lets super size those office desks and chairs order with an assortment of mops and buckets. I'll spam (cross that off) I'll e-mail all the large organizations purchasing departments from Microsoft to Acme Rocket & Fireworks Co. with RSI links. My paultry 50.00 sale one one click sucks hind tit....(more word art Andy)
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Hmmm, looks like both of those affiliates are earning a 9.1% commission.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    Hmmm, looks like both of those affiliates are earning a 9.1% commission.
    Michael,

We have no problem paying out the money on performance and bonuses...

I know you can crank up some sweet sales here, what do you need from me so you can get started?

Move over lady, RSI is in the house...

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Is someone being so devious as to wear the sales managers cap while others are still donning the Advertising intern cap they got when they learned how to use a Rollodex.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Quote Originally Posted by ecomcity
    Is someone being so devious as to wear the sales managers cap while others are still donning the Advertising intern cap they got when they learned how to use a Rollodex.
    Mike, sales focused affiliate programs are the only ones that really work...only when everyone wins and makes money will the program really flourish...

Need this kind of commission - Need this kind of sales
    Guess i know who I want to put up on the office supply website I bought awhile ago. too bad it is cj, my cj merchants aren't converting.

Quote Originally Posted by stardutchess
    Guess i know who I want to put up on the office supply website I bought awhile ago. too bad it is cj, my cj merchants aren't converting.
    Hi Star,

Load them up and watch us convert for you. Read over this forum and look at the stats we are generating for RSI.

RSI is not only focused on best pricing but on conversions as well. We value your affiliate traffic and know that it's all about conversions and ROI.

Load up the RSI links, let me send you the datafeed and let's go to the bank...with your traffic, I can hear it already ... Kaching !!

Andy,

I sent you an email on 3/11 about a search box link. I included the link that I created, but need to make sure that it would track.

Come to think of it, I forgot about the datafeed bonus and an extra perk offered in another thread at one time. Off to send you another email.
    Scott
    If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bulls#!t
    Don't tell me that you'll do it... SHOW ME.
    Just because everyone else is drinking it is no reason for me to drink the KOOL-AID.

Quote Originally Posted by Nature Boy
    Andy,

I sent you an email on 3/11 about a search box link. I included the link that I created, but need to make sure that it would track.
    Just got the correct string from RSI today buddy, will be testing tomm and will send you by email...

Thanks for your support my friend...

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread