Unhappy Why do I have to re-sign to look at mail?
    This morning I was in my mail feature at Cj.com. When I clicked on a message, I was sent to the sign in screen to be permitted to look at the message. This happened 2x, then the last time I signed in, my browser closed! Can anyone help me? Thank you.

I know one reason, if you leave it idle for awhile then it will ask you to loggin again. Though, it could be something else if you didnt leave it idle.
    <DT>[size=1][color=navy]"The best measure of a man's honesty isn't his income tax return.[/color][/size]<DT>[size=1][color=navy]It's the zero adjust on his bathroom scale." Arthur C. Clark[/color][/size]</DT>

If you have a spyware buster program, you'll need to exempt CJ tracking cookies or you'll have to logon each time you go there.

Thanks!
    I found cj.com on my SpyWare blocker list. Must be a new addition to the SpyWare list because they hadn't interfered with each other before.

You probably ran an update of the blaster software in the recent past. The blocking has been there for awhile, but wouldn't have effected you until you updated the software. Should work fine if you exempt CJ from their cookies list.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread