I ahve a private message BUT CANT READ IT
    I still need a bunch of posts before I can be a fullfledged memebr here but someone sent me a private message and now I cant read it because of that. Is there some way to view it? HELP!
    Thanks,
    Wendy
    www.wendypresseisen.com
    ALSO I mentioned I was going to revamp my website per all your suggestions. Well the main page is done and I hope I got rid of the mess and it works. Please let me know what you think...good layout, aesthetlicvally pleasing (I dont think so, because Im an artist, but it has to be more functional then look pretty i guess), navigatable, and last but not least, what do you think about the little articles (i did them to plug the affiliate merchants in the text). Think they are dorky or what?? Thanks guys for your help. Let me know answers to both questions. ANy suggestions will be happily accepted,
    Wendy

I don't know about the pm, but I think your site can use a shopping cart like oscommerce:

http://www.oscommerce.com

btw, nice paintings

Affiliate Manager
    Skunnymunk...being that you are a newbie you will not be able to access the Private Message feature until you have completed an undisclosed number of posts...I believe this is to protect us against spammers...and they don't tell you the number of posts you need because they don't want people just posting nonesense so they can have access to the Private Message system, and then SPAM us all...keep posting...you'll get there...

Affiliate Manager
    Oh and BTW, welcome to ABW!

Hi Amy, i think it said [removed number]. so heres another one...hehehehe

Question...I am VERY NEW at this so dont know the ropes yet. Do I have to physically mail in the W-9 tax form thing to the affiliate place i join or do we do it on the web. Google I recall took the info on the web, bbut others I remember had a pdf page (still havent filled those out!) and I am wondering if these have to be actually printed and sent via snailmail or there is some way they can be sent through the internet.
    Last edited by Kellie aka Ms. B; March 15th, 2005 at 01:12 PM.

Affiliate Manager
    Wendy...[removed number] posts seems to ring a bell for me too...but I think the actual numberis supposed to be a bit of a secret, as to prevent spammers from building up [removed number] posts...btu we'll see...I'm almost there...

As for your question regarding the W-9, I'm REALLY new to all this as well, also I'm not familiar with that form...but, I would imagine that tax forms should be sent to the Affiliate company...but you may want to give them a call (or email) to find out...or someone else on here, with a bit more experience, might be able to help you out...god luck...

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way

I've heard rumor that everytime that number gets posted, Haiko is increasing it now. (j/k)

Affiliate Manager
    That's a good idea Kellie

No joke!
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

bad enough we have sometimes three times the lurkers reading over our shoulders compared to those who have signed in. I'm sure a good percentage of them are _not_ on our side.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread