How about a new forum under programming where those of us that can program can offer our services and where non-programmers can request something?

Just a thought.

CDitty

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> How about a new forum under programming where those of us that can program can offer our services
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean offer them for free or for pay?

{

"Laziness, Impatience, Hubris. Pick any three" ~ YAPC 19100

Either. Those requesting can post wiether(sp) or not they are willing to pay for what they want done.

CDitty

The way I feel about it, if someone has services they want to offer for pay, they should buy advertising on ABW.

We already have a forum called Buy, Sell, Barter, Trade where those requests and offers can be appropriately posted. Even so, it tends to turn into a Spam-O-Rama. There is also Rent-A-Coder, where programmers can offer services for pay or pro bono and where those needing services can post projects.

{

I guess if I had looked harder, I would have seen the Buy, Sell, Trade area.

Thanks

CDitty

No problem. There are a lot of forums now; it's hard sometimes to keep track of them all. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

{

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Those requesting can post wiether(sp) or not they are willing to pay for what they want done. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great idea. I request programmer assistance on an average of twice per month, BUT, I do insist they know how to spell first. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cyclone:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Those requesting can post wiether(sp) or not they are willing to pay for what they want done. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great idea. I request programmer assistance on an average of twice per month, BUT, I do insist they know how to spell first. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aw....come on. My spel cheker was brokn. As long as my variables match up. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

CDitty

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread